@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 27, 2006, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Wrist

devilinside

haha...that made me laugh again.

White Wrist

my fav part:

"Please touch my genitals tonight". What a poetrY!+K mike!

devilinside

Yeah,it's beautiful ;)

On another note...I love this damn interview.

[youtube=425,350]T_kXFiV5M6k[/youtube]

I never get tired of it.

White Wrist

"he thinks he´s black" - ahahahahah. 

Saturday Night Whiskey777

fucking cool interview!
I will watch it again...

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

devilinside

I like it...makes me laugh. Touring with Cher.hahaha

devilinside

Variable

wtf happened to hydro?

devilinside

he turned into a squirrel...

Variable

a flying squirrel?  Or a regular squirrel?

devilinside

Nope...a fox squirrel.

White Wrist

Kelly: persuade deftones to come to Portugal in this Euro tour.Or any other recent tour!

Mike21

My dog Bear has started pooping blood.  :(  I took her to the vets, and he said if she was in immediate danger, he wouldn't have let me take her home.  I'm still worried sick about her though.  She's my best friend.  :(

devilinside

Quote from: White Wrist on Mar 13, 2007, 01:44 AM
Kelly: persuade deftones to come to Portugal in this Euro tour.Or any other recent tour!

I'll talk to Stef and see what I can do. ;)

Quote from: Mike21 on Mar 13, 2007, 02:05 AM
My dog Bear has started pooping blood.  :(  I took her to the vets, and he said if she was in immediate danger, he wouldn't have let me take her home.  I'm still worried sick about her though.  She's my best friend.  :(

That can happen. Did he test her for Parvo? Also,worm's can make that happen. She'll be ok if he saw no problems.

devilinside

samson simpson

[youtube=425,350]61I0fyb2AEA[/youtube]
,djfAKJFChAHvJACV

Variable

Variable

Quote from: White Wrist on Mar 13, 2007, 01:44 AM
no one cares about portugal, get over it

Variable

Quote from: Mike21 on Mar 13, 2007, 02:05 AM

I'm sorry man.  I know how you feel about your dog being so close to you.  My dog was like my little girl.  I loved her so much.  Then some stupid fucking German Shepard ripped her apart.  :(  never leave your dogs at home when you move away.  You gota make sure they are treated right.  That shit would have never happened if she lived with me.

and kelly your dog is SOOOOO cute.  but it made me really sad to look at the pics.  I miss having a dog so much :(