Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 27, 2006, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike21

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 13, 2007, 02:21 AM
Quote from: Mike21 on Mar 13, 2007, 02:05 AM
My dog Bear has started pooping blood.  :(  I took her to the vets, and he said if she was in immediate danger, he wouldn't have let me take her home.  I'm still worried sick about her though.  She's my best friend.  :(

That can happen. Did he test her for Parvo? Also,worm's can make that happen. She'll be ok if he saw no problems.

He said it's just colitis, and that he expects it to clear up in a few days.  He gave me special doggy food, and medication, and said he'll see me on Friday for a review.

Anyways, it seems like she's just fine.  I'm so relieved.

White Wrist

Quote from: Variable on Mar 13, 2007, 10:54 AM
Quote from: White Wrist on Mar 13, 2007, 01:44 AM
Kelly: persuade deftones to come to Portugal in this Euro tour.Or any other recent tour!
no one cares about portugal, get over it

why dont you just shut the fuck up, and pull that fucking rope ?

Zevaka

no one cares about me, that's why i'm an asshole
You really can find some other ways to get a bit of others' attention.

Variable

you actually could not think of anything to say to me so you had to put words into my mouth to try and get some kind of ground to stand on?  You suck worse than I though. 

Variable

Quote from: White Wrist on Mar 13, 2007, 12:14 PM
Kelly: persuade deftones to come to Portugal in this Euro tour.Or any other recent tour!

Even if you took my avatar and tattooed it on your cock, it would still not be as gay as the one on your arm.

don't hate me because I speak the truth

Zevaka

I was sure you'd say it. where is your humour?
You're just embittered lonely loser, and internet is your only way to matter in something.Internet is just virtual world, where you can create any image of yourself you want. Probably you're loser in real life, so you are here to play like you're true man who knows what's right and what's wrong. Surprise! Nobody trusts!

Variable

lol, you have no idea what I have done,  or am doing with my real life.  I dont understand why whenever I back one of you people into a corner you always try to break free with some failed last attempt to make a synopsis of my life and try to make me seem like a loser with a subject that you know nothing about.  And the sad part is that I am pretty open with what I do - have done.  But you guys still try to go around that and make some fairy tale up to bring me down to your loser status of a life and then try to make yourself seem all the more better for it.  Because if you can be nice and content with your loser life, you are that much better than me right?  Well sorry, but I am not a loser like you.  So get over it.

Zevaka

sorry, god, i was wrong about you

White Wrist

Quote from: Variable on Mar 13, 2007, 02:34 PM
Quote from: White Wrist on Mar 13, 2007, 12:14 PM

Even if you took my avatar and tattooed it on your cock, it would still not be as gay as the one on your arm.

you´re not speaking the truth, man. And i don´t hate you. This is a deftones forum. Not a playground. I really don´t understant your motivation.That´s all.

devilinside

Quote from: samson simpson on Mar 13, 2007, 07:23 AM
[youtube=425,350]61I0fyb2AEA[/youtube]
,djfAKJFChAHvJACV

I have yet to see that...I like the way the waitress look at him when he says be my bitch. HAHAHA That made me lol. :D
Quote from: Variable on Mar 13, 2007, 10:57 AM

I'm sorry man.  I know how you feel about your dog being so close to you.  My dog was like my little girl.  I loved her so much.  Then some stupid fucking German Shepard ripped her apart.  :(  never leave your dogs at home when you move away.  You gota make sure they are treated right.  That shit would have never happened if she lived with me.

and kelly your dog is SOOOOO cute.  but it made me really sad to look at the pics.  I miss having a dog so much :(

I love my dog more than the world. I got her before I got pregnant with my son,and she is like my first born. haha Lame I know. She got attacked by a hunting dog,it grabbed her by the throat and punctured her jugular,blood was shooting out in a stream. I freaked out,and sat in the snow crying while she was in shock. The husband went and got his gun and was going to shoot her,saying she was suffering and to put her down,but I wouldn't let him. I held and changed gauze on her neck the whole night cause it kept bleeding,and made her drink gatorade. lol  I didn't sleep all night. The next morning I shaved the fur around it cause it was covered in blood and hard,and cleaned it really good. It scabbed and she was fine. !!!!!!!GROSS WARNING!!!!!!About a week later she got a knot in it,and I got a syringe (I give my god her own vaccinations) and poked it in,and extracted puss. After that she was fine.

Ok that was a long post about my dog...anyway's. I love her. ;)

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Mar 13, 2007, 02:34 PM

I like the tattoo punk ass...so back off!!! ;)

Now...play nice or no cookies.

Mike21

Quote from: Variable on Mar 13, 2007, 10:57 AM
Quote from: Mike21 on Mar 13, 2007, 02:05 AM
My dog Bear has started pooping blood.  :(  I took her to the vets, and he said if she was in immediate danger, he wouldn't have let me take her home.  I'm still worried sick about her though.  She's my best friend.  :(

I'm sorry man.  I know how you feel about your dog being so close to you.  My dog was like my little girl.  I loved her so much.  Then some stupid fucking German Shepard ripped her apart.  :(  never leave your dogs at home when you move away.  You gota make sure they are treated right.  That shit would have never happened if she lived with me.

and kelly your dog is SOOOOO cute.  but it made me really sad to look at the pics.  I miss having a dog so much :(

Just seen this post now, thanks man.  My dog Bear is like my daughter to me.  I don't want real kids of my own, so Bear is like a non human child to me.

Make sure you get another dog when you can, mate.  Bear is my first ever dog, and means the World to me.  I'm just glad she's OK.

devilinside

Dude,I saw a Hilary Duff video last night and thought of you. She had like this short black wig on....I just wish she hadn't of gotten those teeth...they look terrible on her.

White Wrist

lol.but she had a wig...

devilinside

LOL!!!

By the way,what is you name? For stalking purposed. ;)

Mike21

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 13, 2007, 10:19 PM
Dude,I saw a Hilary Duff video last night and thought of you. She had like this short black wig on....I just wish she hadn't of gotten those teeth...they look terrible on her.

Yes Kelly, I know I know.  I didn't like it either.  As a Hilary Duff fan, I do not approve of her new skinny look, her dark hair, or the teeth.

I want her to go back to the way she was when she was 16/17, and all yummy.

I'd still sodomize her up the ass though.

Mike21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sGOGlgRgbw&mode=related&search=

This is my favourite Hilary song and video by the way.  Look at those tits.  Perfect size.  I want her to go back to the way she was here.  :(

devilinside

Oh jesus! LOL She used to be very cute. I was reading in a smut magazine that that dude Joel dumped her cause she was too serious or "grown up" as he said and never played around. Now he's gonna marry Nichole Richie. EEK He's a douche anyways...Good Clarlotte....LMAOLMAO!

White Wrist

Quote from: Mike21 on Mar 13, 2007, 10:34 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Mar 13, 2007, 10:19 PM

Yes Kelly, I know I know.  I didn't like it either.  As a Hilary Duff fan, I do not approve of her new skinny look, her dark hair, or the teeth.

I want her to go back to the way she was when she was 16/17, and all yummy.

I'd still sodomize her up the ass though.

ahahah. That´s what i call a fan :D

Kelly - André

André - Kelly

White Wrist

oh! tittis tittis!