Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 27, 2006, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike21

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 13, 2007, 10:37 PM
Oh jesus! LOL She used to be very cute. I was reading in a smut magazine that that dude Joel dumped her cause she was too serious or "grown up" as he said and never played around. Now he's gonna marry Nichole Richie. EEK He's a douche anyways...Good Clarlotte....LMAOLMAO!

I don't know how any one could dump Hilary for that bag of bones, infested by chlamydia and crabs, Nicole Ritchie!  That being said though, Hilary needs to put the weight back on.... 

devilinside

haha...well herro Andre.

*shakes hand*

;P

devilinside

Quote from: Mike21 on Mar 13, 2007, 10:40 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Mar 13, 2007, 10:37 PM
Oh jesus! LOL She used to be very cute. I was reading in a smut magazine that that dude Joel dumped her cause she was too serious or "grown up" as he said and never played around. Now he's gonna marry Nichole Richie. EEK He's a douche anyways...Good Clarlotte....LMAOLMAO!

I don't know how any one could dump Hilary for that bag of bones, infested by chlamydia and crabs, Nicole Ritchie!  That being said though, Hilary needs to put the weight back on.... 

I agree. She needs like 15 pounds and she will be beautiful. Damn bony women. ;)

White Wrist

*skakes hand* too

what a meeting! :)

Mike21

Her tits in that video I posted look excellent.  I'd love to suck those boobs all day and night.  They are wonderful.

White Wrist

Quote from: Mike21 on Mar 13, 2007, 10:45 PM
Her tits in that video I posted look excellent.  I'd love to suck those boobs all day and night.  They are wonderful.

+KARMA

devilinside

God...you never cease to amaze me with your words. LOL

Mike21

Some day.....?  :D

Mike21

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 13, 2007, 10:47 PM

God...you never cease to amaze me with your words. LOL

Only my pee pee amazes people more. >8D

Mike21

Quote from: White Wrist on Mar 13, 2007, 10:46 PM

+KARMA

Haha, thanks.  You too man. :p

devilinside

*covers eyes*

Not someone I wanted to see naked! All I think of is Lizzie!

And quit saying pee pee dammit! My son doesn't even say that.

White Wrist

kelly: did you talk to Steph? cĀ“mon... where is your persuasion power?...

Nice pic, mike!lolz

devilinside

NO,I haven't talked to him yet. hehe

My head hurts today. And eww...my son's soccer coach keeps kinda smiling at me and I feel icky. :/

devilinside

Zevaka

i have new NIN's album

Subliminal

Kellllly. I think you're going to be slightly jealous of me :P

There is a huge ART Is Resistance Art banner up in London and it's in the street for everyone to see, I'm gonna go see it next week!  :P

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=418142576&size=l

How cool is this, Trent put up flyers everywhere at saturdays show and the address of the art banner was on it. I'd of loved to have stumbled upon that on saturday!

devilinside

Do ya now??? How did you get it? PUNK! ;)

devilinside

Quote from: Subliminal on Mar 14, 2007, 05:55 PM

There is a huge ART Is Resistance Art banner up in London and it's in the street for everyone to see, I'm gonna go see it next week!  :P

How cool is this, Trent put up flyers everywhere at saturdays show and the address of the art banner was on it. I'd of loved to have stumbled upon that on saturday!

Whew...I thought you were gonna say you molested Trent,then I would have e-killed you! haha

Man,that is amazing! Steal that shit!!!!!

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 14, 2007, 05:58 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Mar 14, 2007, 05:55 PM

Whew...I thought you were gonna say you molested Trent,then I would have e-killed you! haha

Man,that is amazing! Steal that shit!!!!!

haha i wish i could!

You want to see something even more amazing?

A familiar looking character walking past it yesterday morning!!

My mums gonna take some pics of me next to it next week, Sad i know, but ahhh it's amazing.

devilinside

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Damn....that has me giggling!!!