Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Haha..I think if I were to ever hang out with Mike,being he is soo out spoken,I would walk around with red cheeks.

Hey Andre....how are ya?

White Wrist

I´m shocked.

I mean...and if steph  heard mike?

there´s a girl from finland in myspace, she is sending me quinky msg! I´m getting horny!

devilinside

HAHA!!!!

I'm getting no action tonight.

boooooooooo!

White Wrist

so...what about that soccer at 8?

how many goals? just remember...it´s football!

oh kelly...sing to me!

;D

devilinside

Hah..no singing!!!!

Man,we froze our ASSES off! It was 24 degrees,and the wind chill made it 2. :( My fingers are still cold.  My son did awesome! (not a shocker ;) )  He scored 3 goals when the coach put him forward,and never let the ball past him when he was sweeper. I'm soo proud of him!  My daughter was soo cute. This was her first ever game,and she scored 1 goal and almost another. She is only 3,so they dont use goalies... Here's a few pics. :D

TheWatcher

damn i remeber when i use to play soccer..

i suck

Subliminal

OH MY GOD!!! Bless the 3 year old footballers, how cute is that?

I don't think we even do that here :D Your sons number was the same as Beckhams in England, 7 ;)

And 24 degrees?? cold!?!? That's warm for us :D

devilinside

Same shoes as him too. :D

hahahha

Do you use Fahrenheit or Celsius? We use Fahrenheit. So 24 Fahrenheit would be -4 Celsius. Then with wind chill making it 2F = -16C. Thats pretty fucking cold.

White Wrist

OMG! that´s so so sweet. Look at his/her face. oh your daughter is so happy. And your son, yeah Bacham´s number. Also, Cantona. I love those football players, i mean, you´re a lovely mom, for sure. Look at that happiness with some football ball! You don´t need to sing to me. Sing to them.
And that´s is cold. Look, this afternoon was 23º Celsius here, in Portugal. ahahah
what a weather we got! Come to  Europe , bring those kids, and make your son better than Beckham. He will play at Benfica!

Oh. Really sweet Kelly.

rxqueen

:) Yep, sweet as hell.

devilinside

Aww..hehe thank you.   ;D  Yeah,that would be another big factor in me moving to Europe. Soccer is WAY better!  :P

devilinside

I got my propaganda
I got revisionism
I got my violence
In hi-def ultra-realism
All a part of this great nation
I got my fist
I got my plan

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no...it's not contagious.

Mike21

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 17, 2007, 09:51 PM
Aww..hehe thank you.   ;D  Yeah,that would be another big factor in me moving to Europe. Soccer is WAY better!  :P

If you move to Europe, you have to support Liverpool FC.  Any other club will result in you being kicked in the vagina very hard.

devilinside

Ouch..damn! haha

Subliminal

lmfao, I got my ANALISM!!

Saturday Night Whiskey777

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 17, 2007, 09:51 PM

move to Brazil, and your son will be like Robinho

or Ronaldinho.

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

devilinside

Quote from: Subliminal on Mar 17, 2007, 10:55 PM
lmfao, I got my ANALISM!!

*dies laughing*

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

devilinside

White Wrist

you guys are crazY! SL BENFICA. Mike...you know benfica, right? tell kelly, how big is that football club. Kelly -> football! don´t forget this!

Vaginalism LOLZ!  i really like vaginalism!

"hey what´s up? how is your vaginalism?"

devilinside

I know it's football silly,I played forever. ;)

Vaginalism...it's a person on my myspace...look!! haha