Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike21

Quote from: White Wrist on Mar 18, 2007, 01:27 AM
you guys are crazY! SL BENFICA. Mike...you know benfica, right? tell kelly, how big is that football club. Kelly -> football! don´t forget this!

Vaginalism LOLZ!  i really like vaginalism!

"hey what´s up? how is your vaginalism?"

Yes, Benfica are a big club.  :)  But not as big as Liverpool FC!!!!  So Kelly, there's only one club for ye. ;)

devilinside

Well,I dont know much about them,so you two will have to convince me of which is better.  Bigger isn't always better Mike baby. ;)

cyppe101

devilinside

devilinside

WHOOO I get to see Deftones in ATL AGAIN at the same place!!!!!! I'm soo fucking excited. Best show I've ever seen by them there.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

White Pwny

I'll be seeing them back to back..... Milwaukee and Chicago!   WooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooT!   

Freakin out and I have months to wait!   =o(   

... Chevelle next month tho!    ;D
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Mike21

Cunt fuckers!!!  I know I've just seen them twice, but I wanna see them again!!!  They better get their asses back to the UK soon!!!

devilinside

HAHa!!! I know when they announce more dates,they will add Nashville just like they did last time. But I dig Atlanta...so it will be good times. Imma try and see if I can get a photo/press pass so I can avoid the pit once to take pictures.

*edit*

Fuck,they added Nashville,and it's the day after ATL. I dunno if i'm up for that.

Mike21

White Wrist

devilinside

Can't go to all! Well...Atlanta is Friday night,and Nashville is Saturday night. Atlanta is 4 hours and Nashville..well..is home. If I got to ATL,I will stay the night and have to leave the hotel at 8am in order to get my spot in line. I dunno....

TheWatcher

Quote from: White Pwny on Mar 21, 2007, 08:52 AM
I'll be seeing them back to back..... Milwaukee and Chicago!   WooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooT!   

Freakin out and I have months to wait!   =o(   

... Chevelle next month tho!    ;D

where u get the tickets for chicago?

cyppe101

Hey missus, how's it hanging?

devilinside

Herro mister. Things are good....and yourself?? :)

lithium royalty

fuck yeah kelly, go to both!!

devilinside

I think I might do that....wanna go??

ALSO INTO CAAAAAAAAAAAATS!

cyppe101

"This is a golf cart ass face.." ?

devilinside

*dies laughing*

I'm gonna be singing that all day now...

4 day's till I leave for the ocean...yay! And it's getting hot enough to actually go to the beach and swim/get sun. WOOT!

White Wrist

lalaalallaalal

i just got Beside You in Time in Mp3. That "accoustic" version of "right where it belongs"  and "beside you in time" are making my day. I´m so hornyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

"and on....and onnnnnnnnnnn........ooouhhhhhhhhhhh weeeeee will never dieeeeeeeee.....ooooooooouhhhh"

and more... but then we talk on msn. ahaah

Mike21

I'm gonna sex you up, Kelly.  Watch out..