Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

I love Peeps YO!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

I fucking hate being sick. Had surgery yesterday..bleh.

White Wrist

WHAT?!

Kelly, are you ok?!

devilinside

I feel horrible. I was on my way home from vacation and got REALLY sick. I had to have my galbladder removed and I was 6 hours away from home. I just got back,took some med's and am gonna head to bed. :(

White Wrist

oh!

god! i hope you feeling better now! i wish everything is ok. You need some rest!

kiss!

devilinside

thank you sweetness!

*muah*

devilinside

my uncle bought these for me...made me LOL

And blondie & mike,I didn't bail on msn,it quit workin. I cant get it workin again. Grrrr Sorry.

Mike21

Sexy ass bitch, Kelly.

devilinside

White Wrist

kelly, how are you? feeling better? It was something you eat, or what?

and the soccer kids?

oh..i really like the pins! i bet you will put all in your NIN t shirt when you go to a NIN show.

cyppe101

That's hell of a lot of NINPINS  UH-HUUUUUHHH!

devilinside

Andre~ I'm not sure what made it happen,I dont believe it was food though. But i'm feeling a bit out of it. Tried sleeping,but my mind was thinking of soo much stuff I couldn't sleep. :(

The kids are great. My daughter had soccer tonight. I couldn't take her,so her dad did. My son and I are sitting here watching Harry Potter. I love Harry Potter...I know,i'm such a kid.

Cyppe~ it is alot of pin's huh! I wont wear them,just keep them for collecting. I dont really wear that kinda stuff. hehe

*hugs to you both*

cyppe101

Didn't think you would wear them, that's for the 14 year old Fall Out Boy-fan girls

devilinside

devilinside

Went to the Tv on the Radio show last night...it was fucking fantastic! The crowd was chill,which was good for me being as I just had surgery. Was in the front by the stage,great spot. The sound was perfect,and they were in great spirits. I did forget my camera which I am bummed about,but got a few with my phone.

And I got a rad ass shirt too. :)

Now i'm ready for Deftones!!! ;)

White Wrist

Kelly!

How are you? Are you recovered from surgery? Tell me everything!lol.
How are the kids? and the soccer?
Tv on the radio are coming to Portugal this summer. I don´t know them. Was a good show?

My msn is fucked up. I miss a good chat with you! I have something to ask you, for your deftones show. We will talk later :D. Hope you´re fine!

kiss!

TheWatcher

kelly u got a cute smile.

devilinside

Quote from: White Wrist on Apr 16, 2007, 01:44 AM
Kelly!

How are you? Are you recovered from surgery? Tell me everything!lol.
How are the kids? and the soccer?
Tv on the radio are coming to Portugal this summer. I don´t know them. Was a good show?

My msn is fucked up. I miss a good chat with you! I have something to ask you, for your deftones show. We will talk later :D. Hope you´re fine!

kiss!

Hey Andre sweetie! I'm recovering,but am still far from being "normal" Kelly. When I breathe deep it hurts my side really bad. So I couldn't yell at the show last night. But luckily I will be fine come time for Deftones...let's hope. ;)

The kids are well,they were gone all weekend so I could rest. They have soccer games this week,Tuesday I believe.

You should go see Tv on the Radio...they are really good. First time I saw them was then they opened for NIN at the summer tour last year.  ;D So this was the third time for me to see them. But they have some really good songs..they're kinda mellow.

I'll be on msn tomorrow,or you can get ahold of me through myspace or here. I'm getting ready to go to sleep cause I am incredibly sleepy. Are you wanting me to get you something? You have me curious. hah We'll talk soon !

*hugs*

And Mark....bah! I hate my smile..my cheeks are too chubby. :-[ But thank you for the compliment.  :)

TheWatcher

chubby = hot in my book

devilinside