Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

devilinside

How have you been Mark?

cyppe101

devilinside

devilinside

I haven't bought my nin cd yet...im a bad fan. Guess I'll head out in a few to get it. Hi Def Ultra Realism!

White Wrist

you have to buy!!!!!!!!!! i remembered you today, while i was driving to school with my nin cd playing in ipod! "kelly will hear year zero today". And NO?!

devilinside

Ok Ok I  got it!! I put it in,and it was black,and when I got out of the car it was white?!?!? I thought I was going crazy,but as soon as it cooled back down it went black again. Silly bitch Trent playing mind games with me.

I'm gonna have to listen to a few more times to get my full take on it,I've only listenend to it once,but so far :

Hyperpower is good
The Beginning of the end is too "pop"
Survivalism I like alot
The Good Soldier i need to listen to again,sounds like it could be good with time
Vessel I reeeeally like
Me,I'm not is my favorite
Capital G....meh
My Violent Heart is another favorite
The Warning has potential
God Given i need to listen to again cause it didn't catch me
Meet your Master eeh
The Greater Good I see it possibly being up there with Me,I'm not
The Great Destroyer again,need to listen a few more times
Another version of the Truth...it's like the La Mer of the album. I love it...it's beautiful.
In this twilight is ok...sounds like hero music or something..like Trent saved the world and I can see him walking out of a cloud of smoke or something.
Zero Sum I like

Again,get back with me in a week or two and my observation could be completely different.

But the album from what i've heard is ok. I know I shouldn't compare album's,but it's hard not to. The Fragile it's not,but I didn't expect it to be. But I do like it better that Awitha_Teetha.

White Wrist

I like more WT! but this is a different album, being a tematic one. That´s something that Trent could do. Not everyone! I like it!

TheWatcher

guys wanna go clubin'?

devilinside

LOL! Nah,i'm past my clubbin days. But thanks for the invite. ;-*

devilinside

Quote from: White Wrist on Apr 17, 2007, 10:56 PM
I like more WT! but this is a different album, being a tematic one. That´s something that Trent could do. Not everyone! I like it!

It took a long time for me to like WT,and when I first listenend I only liked like 3 songs...so this one is already starting with more that I like.

Saturday Night Whiskey777

Thank you Kelly.

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

devilinside

Saturday Night Whiskey777

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

devilinside

It comes natural. ;)  Now be a good boy.

lithium royalty

yall need to keep yalls hands up outta my cookie jar.

samson simpson

%^^^^^^^

dont even trip.

samson simpson

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

devilinside

I <3 Mike Patton!!!!11111

cyppe101

Mike Patton is the mastah..