devilinside

TheWatcher

cyppe101

"WHY WON'T THE POOPY COMEEE!!??"

Nice pics yeah

Subliminal

^ Those are some very, very good shots!

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 20, 2007, 02:42 AM
What is that from? I've been to a sound check before,looks similar to that.

I was ment to post it in yours >idiot<

Anyway, This was a secret gig organised.

I don't know everything exactly, but all the fans got contacted and were told to meet up at some place, then they all got taken into vans with taped up windows and taken to an unknown location to a warehouse..

Then they were briefed about the whole AIR thing and how the whole world could be a place we don't want to be in 15 years time, Then they were taken down an elevator (obviously not knowing this whole thing was like a surprise) then they were taken underground through all these pipes and things, Then saw the shadows of the band and realised they were about to perform!

They did six songs including We're In This Together Now, Which i never knew Trent did live!?! then half way through The Frail the power gets cut and the S.W.A.T team bust in and told everyone to leave. etc. (Kinda like the Survivalism video basically)

Kelly this is simply the most exciting/amazing thing a band has ever done for an album, I swear!!

You can watch it all here..

http://www.opensourceresistance.net/

Just click on ''Meeting Raided. Footage Here''

devilinside

Yeah,I remember they did WITT in Portugal...i'd fucking kill to see it! And Last......goddamn I love that song...*sighs*

They are a bunch of lucky fucks,I hope they really appreciate what they got to see. I love that damn man.

White Wrist

aahaha. I´m loving him too! Great pics. My girlfriend says "Trent is so sexy!". I have no jealous   ;D
And, kelly...Last was fantastic! I was there!  :-*

Subliminal

Last is fuckin' awesome live.

I just loved how soon as Somewhat Damaged ended they tore into Last.

devilinside

Quote from: White Wrist on Apr 20, 2007, 12:23 PM
aahaha. I´m loving him too! Great pics. My girlfriend says "Trent is so sexy!". I have no jealous   ;D
And, kelly...Last was fantastic! I was there!  :-*

He is sexy,and honestly,my favorite part on him are his teeth. I dunno why,but i've alway's loved them. :-[

They did Somewhat Damaged every opening during the summer tour,and most of the time went into You Know What You are. Can't wait to see them again to see what they will play here.

devilinside

White Pwny

MR POTATO HEAD!   Awwwwww... I loved that thing.   MRS. Potato Head was TEH SHIT!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

My son got this one two years ago for his birthday..haha!

Darth Tater.

White Pwny

LMFAO!! Have never seen that before!  ..... Darth Tater... :D
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

cyppe101

I love you two mamis

devilinside

samson simpson

devilinside

reduce reuse recycle!

devilinside

[youtube=425,350]9u0aDF2tsc4[/youtube]

:D

lithium royalty

i just called you a millipede

i'm so much legs shorter man

why'd i do that, why'd i have to pull the race card?

i'm a dos-a-pede

devilinside

haha

"I ORDER THE CLUB SANDWICH ALL THE TIME MAN...BUT I AINT EVEN A MEMBER...I DONT KNOW HOW I GET AWAY WITH IT"

<3

:-*

marty

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 20, 2007, 08:39 PM
My son got this one two years ago for his birthday..haha!

Darth Tater.

I got Darth too! i'm a big toy collector (but don't keep them in the box!!!!) - I also have the Stormtrooper. I suppose I'm (sorta) luck we can't have kids.