Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

post/talk about all the new demos here.

Started by Zevaka, Aug 07, 2006, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

I dunno, I just remember it was instrumental. I got it from kazaa ages ago but deleted it when i found the full version.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

Penicks

Can't.stop.listening.to.Jaguar.  :' (

Greg21MX

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 03, 2008, 01:35 PM
Can't.stop.listening.to.Jaguar.  :' (

some1 have a link to jaguar?

thx

stuka

face teh load.

spitfire

can anyone upload the demos (except the first 6 ones). was gonna download them yesterday but didnt, headed to the site today to dl them but the server is down due to high traffic. thanks in advance

goldpony

i guess there are new demos up according to a myspace bulletin, too bad the sites down
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

spitfire

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 11, 2008, 05:42 PM
i guess there are new demos up according to a myspace bulletin, too bad the sites down
yweh, saw them last night but didnt dl them =\. it will be up when they pay the extra traffic

deftonekid

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 11, 2008, 05:42 PM

yeah too fucking bad :(

beaverwithfishyshoes

IceAche: horribly emo.
Mercedes: poop effects added.

rest is ok. i guess they couldnt tool with Death By Plane anymore and make it less demoish.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Mar 11, 2008, 11:53 PM
IceAche: horribly emo.
Mercedes: poop effects added.

rest is ok. i guess they couldnt tool with Death By Plane anymore and make it less demoish.

I came to the conclusion that they (at least in that moment) wanted DBP plane to sound as It does. But I HATE the fact that still has some part of apollonia involved.

Zevaka

my guess is that they this is not new stuff. It's so old but they want us to think they are doin something

Driveshaft

Wow, thanks so much for all the files and stuff everyone!  I came on here looking for "Formant" after hearing it via the website recently and found a whole lot more!

Awesome that there's such a big fanbase for this group!

Mikey

deftonekid

Quote from: Zevaka on Mar 12, 2008, 03:52 PM
It's so old but they want us to think they are doin something

yeah...bums...

Deadradio

E-Money

the site is back up but no new tunes.... bummer.

Mikey

SCARF BITCH and Acoustic One(mellow version) are up!!!!!

Penicks

Somebody rapidshare those suckas for me. :(

*edit: nevermind.

Scarf Bitch is meh. Basically because I hate Rob.

sleeper/pilot11

anyone know the name of the song that plays on that video shanghai on the new team sleep site?its really koo but they didnt put it down to download.if anyone could rip it,it would be really appreciated.