Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

post/talk about all the new demos here.

Started by Zevaka, Aug 07, 2006, 08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

right on, sounds like a good idea... it seems like everyday there is a new topic about demos. :)

unfamed

Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Aug 09, 2006, 04:57 PM
If Kool-aid Party was a b-side for Ever then that pretty much tells you right there that it's not gonna be on their next album.  That's why they put it as a b-side, 'cause it's never gonna be an "a-side" on any of their lps.

The thing is that the single was never released, just the radio promo; that only had the oddly shorter version(or radio edit, if you will) of ever, so Kool-Aid may come out some other way.
never odd or even

skinnypuppy

Highly doubtful. Chino has said the song never really was meant to be on the album, but rather was always just a goofy odd cartoon-like song. I think it messed pretty well with the demo leak album, though. Anyway, the new team sleep album wont have that mood judging by the myspace demos, so I highly doubt it will see the light of day on an actual album. Just the other day Chino said that song will be on a single one day.

unfamed

Which is why I said "some other way."
never odd or even

Deftonesaddict

does someone have the shorter version of ever?

cEvin Key

Could some one please upload the song scarf bitch??? I cant find that song anywhere...
I would apreciate alot if anyone upload it.

whiteponyxxx

yup... if you`re talking about first ver. of ever - foreign flag, the one with diffrent chorus "i choose to ran away from life..." i have it and I will upload it if u want to...

Zevaka

watch topic about new demos

hydroponic82

everytime i hear tennisface i think of the  location of the last boss on streetfighter 2

THAILanD!!!!!!

Deftonesaddict

unfamed

Quote from: whiteponyxxx on Aug 13, 2006, 04:35 PM
yup... if you`re talking about first ver. of ever - foreign flag, the one with diffrent chorus "i choose to ran away from life..." i have it and I will upload it if u want to...

No. It's the same as the album only the cut the rhodes bridge out of it. the leaked version is cambodia.
never odd or even

Deftonesaddict

unfamed do you have it? if so can u please upload it?

cyppe101

Megatoned

You could find Cambodia at Stalkers Site...

You say you're something else...

unfamed

Quote from: Deftonesaddict on Aug 16, 2006, 08:36 PM
unfamed do you have it? if so can u please upload it?

I don't have it. If anyone has a good quality of the video it could be ripped from there but I don't have that anymore, my hard drive died and I lost some of my TS stuff.
never odd or even

Zevaka

...about such Team Sleep song as "Liquid"? I found it in some review from their 2005 tour (in May). So, ideas?

lostpilot

Zevaka

lostpilot

That song is not by Team Sleep and is not covered by Team Sleep.
It's not their song.