Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

post/talk about all the new demos here.

Started by Zevaka, Aug 07, 2006, 08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samson simpson

man another.. please i apperciate you

Mikey

chainsaw

i dunno if it's too much to ask... but I kinda had some of the old demos... ut recently my old laptop crashed... so... I was wondering... if any of you... could.. like upload some of em... tnx in advance!
"does your heart is like an axe or more like a chainsaw..."

Mikey

Quote from: chainsaw on Jun 11, 2007, 05:12 AM
i dunno if it's too much to ask... but I kinda had some of the old demos... ut recently my old laptop crashed... so... I was wondering... if any of you... could.. like upload some of em... tnx in advance!
here you go...
http://rapidshare.com/files/36453865/2001_demo.zip.html

its the 2001 demo, plus two songs

samson simpson

Zevaka

Quote from: chainsaw on Jun 11, 2007, 05:12 AM
what do you mean, myspace demos? or demos that leaked in 2001?

Mikey

bullocks to codfish.

"Is this some white cunts joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause I'm not fucking laughing Nicholas. If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya. "

samson simpson

yea man, just re up everything re-mastered . you can do it. thats what were all looking for a level sounding sound.
its just the EQ fucked up . nothing more or less.

Mikey

i'm lost, samson.
who shot who in the what now?

samson simpson

samson simpson

Mikey

no

Mikey

Quote from: no on Jun 11, 2007, 10:41 AM
can you please change your avatar?
am i just too ugly to look at?

no

Mikey

well, if you want to judge the way i look, given no prior provocation, then will you be willing to post a pic of yourself for the rest of us to look at?

because i'm 98% sure you aren't felix the cat.

chainsaw

"does your heart is like an axe or more like a chainsaw..."

Mikey

i was wondering if there was a studio version of solid gold that had vocals, a la the  el ray version.

unfamed

never odd or even

DakkoN

Solid Gold w/ vocals and the C2 demo (Acoustic Two live) w/ vocals are two of my favorite TS songs