Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones-2003-EPK DVD Quality

Started by largon, Sep 02, 2006, 03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freiwald

Zevaka

I love this EPK more than other ones (from 1997 and 200) cuz there are a lot of episodes from the stage, really interesting and watching it you  can understand how the album would sound without listening to any song from it.

whatshouldgohere

i hope there is an epk for the new album. white pony style preferred.

Zevaka

Quote from: whatshouldgohere on Sep 02, 2006, 04:17 PM
white pony style preferred.
Oh i can't agree. White Pony EPK is cool to watch once, not more. And such ElectroPressKits as ATF and Self-Titled are always good to watch. in my humble opinion

omniwan

Any chance of sticking this on yousendit?

The Captain

Of course there will be a new EPK, and I hope it's a brand new style.

Adrenaline was performance based as it became the video to 7 Words

Around The Fur had interviews and some tour footage and the making of My Own Summer

White Pony just completely flipped the script on everyone as a short film

Deftones...was premature I think. This was going in to their 4th album, I don't think they needed a retrospective...I love it, but if there was something different for s/t and that EPK was used as a trailer for B-Sides & Rarities, I would be happier.

Saturday Night Wrist needs to flip the script again, something brand new.

Yozay!

The space between a  blink and a tear, Death Blooms...

Azwethinkweiz

it's the motherfuckin' deftones.

ImATumbler

i got so fuckin hyped when this shit came out in '03

IDAUMAUDAU

Zevaka

Tht's real deftones, deftones as they are

DefAlx

Is there someone who has Deftones New Album Promo DVD which was released before Deftones' self-titled album was out? If you have it, can you make the ISO-image (or Nero's NRG-image or something else) of this DVD and post it somewhere? I have this film in MPEG, but want to have it in DVD format also. I think this iso would not so big because the film is very short. I'm soooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuchhhhh need it!

Swords

FYIHYD

xDayzEndx

i have the dvd somewhere.. lemme take a look around for it..
you think its so easy... =

DefAlx

Quote from: xDayzEndx on Nov 05, 2006, 10:44 PM
i have the dvd somewhere.. lemme take a look around for it..

wow! when you'll find it, shall you make an iso-img?

XJohnnyX

um the link is dead can sumone upload it again on sendspace

DefGuy

'This file has been deleted.
Reason: No download for a longer period. Inactivity-timeout exceeded.'

re-upload?

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

acidmouth

could someone re-upload this please.... i missed out on this on..... thanks ahead of time

emehlen

Yeah, someone please upload on yousendit or something... you would definetly rock if ya did. ;D