Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

General VIDEOGAMES / Gamesindustry Discussion

Started by Moz La Punk, Sep 05, 2006, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Lots of troubles with The Blue Screen Of Death from the PS4. Im just gonna wait for PS4 bundle with Driveclub, that game looks tight.

Crazylegs

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 19, 2013, 03:24 PM
Speaking of Bethesda, rumor has it a Fallout 4 announcement could be coming around December 11. I think that's the night of the video game awards, so here's to hoping some sort of trailer or announcement is imminent!

God yes, that would be amazing! Most game series just don't do it for me anymore, not even Gta V has impressed me and i'm struggeling to motivate myself to even finish it. But Fallout is definitely something i'll always get excited about.

N0S3BLEED976

So, did anyone buy a PS4 or Xbox One, yet? I'll wait for a year or so and get a 3DS XL this holiday instead. There are just so many great games for this system

kurtone

I got the ps4. I'm really liking it. A lot better than the ps3 I think, in terms of interface and psn store. Games are lacking but it just launched so I can wait. Metal gear solid 5 and new uncharted on the horizon. Not to mention fallout 4!  Best buy called and told me that Microsoft shorted them on xbones so if I want one I'd have to get there early to make sure I got a ticket, even though I preordered. Luckily, Amazon put more up this morning and I snagged one.

N0S3BLEED976

RoyalDeftonicBoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci6lMQNLKZU

Mortal Kombat X
It seems the only reason why I would get the PS4 next year.

black coffee

Lovely knee breaking animation. And that finishing move ^_^

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The reboot was pretty cool, and I think the second part of this awesome icon of the 90s is gonna be even better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiNqMznF00U

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Diplo

black coffee

Bought Ryse: Son of Rome recently, fun game

bright lights, big city

I still haven't dipped into the next gen yet. Think I'll finally get a One when Destiny comes out, then that'll tide me over until the Halo Collection, NHL, Projects Cars, Sunset Overdrive, Far Cry 4 come out.

Finally some games to get excited about. Been basically only playing Gears 3, and Walking Dead season 2 the last few months.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

Thats ok, wouldn't it have been for that Pepsi caps thing where I won an Xbox One I wouldn't have bought it. Honestly even though my 360 is already 6 years old I still love her, it is the best console I ever had. With new games around for christmas that might change but as of now there is no significant reason to go for the new consoles generation just yet.

Next planned buy is Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

black coffee

bought LA Noire and Max Payne 3 on a flea market for the 360, good games.

Crazylegs

La Noire, especially, is definitely worth your time.

black coffee

its so much fun searching crime scenes for evidence and solving cases. Good voices of the characters, too.

This is really something I am enjoying a lot about the 360 lately, buying good games for relatively little money. I definitely plan to add more titles to my games collection soon like Mafia 2, Batman: Arkham City / Asylum and some more.

Crazylegs

That's the great part of not being a very active gamer, occasionally picking up great (maybe a few years old) titles for dirt cheap.

bright lights, big city

Those were from Rockstar, right? Can never go wrong with Rockstar games. Had a blast with both games.

Finally getting back into Assassins Creed 4. Pretty fun, but it is repetitive. And long. But I must finish the story.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

DERP