Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

General VIDEOGAMES / Gamesindustry Discussion

Started by Moz La Punk, Sep 05, 2006, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

Shit, this thread should have been made a long time ago, I see in so many topics in so many parts of the forum discussions about random games, there just should be a general games topic to discuss everything you know.

About Saints Row, crazylegs: really, the game is good, much better than I expected. Bad humor and it tries a little too hard to be street, but youll be far too much occupied with getting cool clothes, tattoos and pimped out rides to notice. The combat is MUCH better than GTA, even though its practically the same system the 360 controller just feels better. Dont get me started o nthe graphics, I dont know if you have HDTV but damn it looks good... those explosions, WOW.

Why the hell aint I a mod in this section? I would've make this a sticky.

Crazylegs

Yeah, someone make this a sticky, and make moz a mod.

I really enjoy the explosions aswell, all i do on the demo is buy these little bombs and throw them in front of cars, it's so much fun. That and crashing through your windshield. Can't wait for it. Luckily i won't have to for long cause i'm getting it tomorrow. I already said that. Whatever.

Moz La Punk

Crazylegs

Jacob

wow, I see you really succeeded with this thread moz...

j/k

actually, I'd appreciate some advice on an xbox game to purchase. I'm so bored nowadays and almost finished with Ninja Gaiden. so I need something new. to get you an idea of what kinda games I like, these are some of my current favorites: Ninja Gaiden (obviously), Resident Evil 4, Call of Duty 2, Oblivion (well, I got sick of it some time ago but I LOVE those kind of games), Parasite Eve 2, Deus Ex... hmm, and more...

to sum it up, I love action, a dark story-line and don't mind rpg/strategy elements. I prefer if I have to stop and think every now and then. but lots of blood is of course necessary.

thanks.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Jacob

Crazylegs

Quote from: aenemic on Sep 06, 2006, 10:54 AM
wow, I see you really succeeded with this thread moz...

j/k

actually, I'd appreciate some advice on an xbox game to purchase. I'm so bored nowadays and almost finished with Ninja Gaiden. so I need something new. to get you an idea of what kinda games I like, these are some of my current favorites: Ninja Gaiden (obviously), Resident Evil 4, Call of Duty 2, Oblivion (well, I got sick of it some time ago but I LOVE those kind of games), Parasite Eve 2, Deus Ex... hmm, and more...

to sum it up, I love action, a dark story-line and don't mind rpg/strategy elements. I prefer if I have to stop and think every now and then. but lots of blood is of course necessary.

thanks.

Fable, BOOYA!

Jacob

been there, done that.

I actually couldn't take it no more and just went down to the games store. I bought BLACK. it's friggin awesome. I head heard that it's all guns and no brains, but so what? for now, it's highly entertaining. and loud.

Moz La Punk

To be honest there's not THAT much good stuff on the Xbox imo. I love the 360 way more already.

If you like big RPGs and Star Wars, waht about Knights of the old Republic?

Two great SEGA games are Panzer Dragoon Orta and Jet Set Radio Future.

Jade Empire is also a great RPG from the makers of KOTOR.

Brothers in Arms is pretty good.

But you bought Black. Also good!

dawg

black is a good game but you have to spend lots of time on one mission which sucks!

fahrenheit is a good game
definately deus ex
all tony hawk games rock too
and I fucking love playing guitar hero for ps2!

and for the old school games
golden axe
bubble bobble
sonic
wondeboy

Moz La Punk

Awww... PS3 delayed in Europe till March 2007, the  so called selling point of the PS3 (1080p HD) so far only works with a mere one game AND there will be a super limited amount of PS3s available during launch in Japan and the US this november. Sony is Nintendo 10 years back.

Crazylegs

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Knights of the Old Republic is my favorite game of all time. I've beatin it almost 20 times now.

Soooooo fun.

Moz La Punk

My whole body has pimpin' tattoos in Saints Row yo. Im a badass.

Jacob

I've played KOTOR2 for PC already. and I've been looking around for Jade Empire but can't find it anywhere. I tried downloading it but it won't work. I can play the first training mission then it just freezes. highly annoying.

Corleone

Crazylegs

Quote from: aenemic on Sep 07, 2006, 01:11 AM
I've played KOTOR2 for PC already. and I've been looking around for Jade Empire but can't find it anywhere. I tried downloading it but it won't work. I can play the first training mission then it just freezes. highly annoying.

buy it for the box. Also, Kotor 1 is better than kotor 2.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

That's true. The weapon customization isn't as good though, but the storyline is muuuuuch better. The ending in KOTOR 2 kinda sucked ass.

Jacob

yeah, I'm probably gonna check out KOTOR 1 for PC because I heard the same before.