Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

General VIDEOGAMES / Gamesindustry Discussion

Started by Moz La Punk, Sep 05, 2006, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

I bought Wario Ware Smooth Moves for the Wii btw. KICK ASS. Best game available outside of Zelda right now.

XJohnnyX

i just got a ps3 its not bad im gettin a wii next whenever i find one!

Moz La Punk

Nice. You got a PS3? I think Ill wait till the end of next year. By then it will be clear if its going to be a success, or the new Saturn.

XJohnnyX

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 16, 2007, 02:23 PM
Nice. You got a PS3? I think Ill wait till the end of next year. By then it will be clear if its going to be a success, or the new Saturn.
hahaha yea im liking the idea of the ps3 being a computer really, i already put sum movies on it so i can watch wud ever movie i want witout the disk lol

hydroponic82

cyppe101

DeathByPlane00

Just as he hit the ground, they lowered a tow that stuck in his neck to the gills.

hydroponic82

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Crazylegs

Fucking microsoft are gonna charge 500 ms points for a download pack with 3 songs for guitar hero 2.

law

Crazylegs

ToneDef

Paint Your Lips

Holy shit, I just found four games I need to get this year:
Metal Gear Solid 4 !
Splinter Cell - Conviction
Grand Theft Auto - lV
Assassins Creed

How sweet is that...

Corleone

ToneDef

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on May 30, 2007, 10:10 PM
Holy shit, I just found three games I need to get this year:
Metal Gear Solid 4 !
Grand Theft Auto - lV
Assassins Creed

How sweet is that...
Quote from: Corleone on May 31, 2007, 07:19 AM
+ mass effect

unless you dont have 360

+ Forza 2
Halo 3

And fucking BIOSHOCK NIGAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

samson simpson

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on May 30, 2007, 10:10 PM
Holy shit, I just found four games I need to get this year:
Metal Gear Solid 4 !
Grand Theft Auto - lV
Assassins Creed

How sweet is that...

I think you should count your lucky stars if both MGS4 and Assasin's Creed come out this year... I know for certain that AC is gaining slowdown in developement thanks to it being an ambitious title... and the hype around it ensures that Ubisoft won't release it before it's perfect. MGS4 coming out this year is a long shot any way you look at it, but I'm hoping with you.

Splinter Cell and GTAIV have more chance.

Paint Your Lips

We'll keep our fingers crossed, Moz. ;) Those games are going to turn my world upside down, i'm sure of it.

Btw, bought Dead Rising and Test Drive Unlimited a week ago.

Dead Rising is killer fun, the only thing that bugs me, are the fucked up save points. And the use of text boxes instead of speach when you meet people in-game.

Test Drive is just something I bought because I love the cars in the game, and they feel so realistic.