Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

General VIDEOGAMES / Gamesindustry Discussion

Started by Moz La Punk, Sep 05, 2006, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

Yeah Dead Rising has a dumb ass save system and there are all these events in this game that you have to make in time to get the real ending or else youll have to start over. But the game is short so the point is just doing what you want to do in the game, then when you're through the end you can start over but with the stats of your character you had in your previous game, so it gets easier each time.

Subliminal

I seriously think it's the worse game i've ever played.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jun 16, 2007, 01:15 PM
Yeah Dead Rising has a dumb ass save system and there are all these events in this game that you have to make in time to get the real ending or else youll have to start over. But the game is short so the point is just doing what you want to do in the game, then when you're through the end you can start over but with the stats of your character you had in your previous game, so it gets easier each time.
Yeah, i'm running around like a headless chicken not knowing where the hell to run. I have no clue how to get on in the story. Do I go for the purple question marks on the map, or what do I do?

Jacob

hm, I've only heard good things about that game. isn't the whole point of the game that there isn't much of a story and you can just walk around and do whatever the hell you want to do?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Moz La Punk

Quote from: aenemic on Jun 16, 2007, 05:00 PM
hm, I've only heard good things about that game. isn't the whole point of the game that there isn't much of a story and you can just walk around and do whatever the hell you want to do?

You can do that but it wont get you far and into new, wider areas. To get further in the game you have to do the opposite: maintain a tight scedule.

ToneDef

Doesn't interest me at all. I'm not into novelty. I like my games with substance.

law

The lost nintendo sex ed. tape.

[youtube=425,350]Pr1ju6GoCsY[/youtube]

Nailec

i am wating for this one for about ten years now.

i hope it wil be awesome

Moz La Punk

I bought a PS3 to complement the Wii and 360 yesterday.

Nailec

how much time per day do you spend or perhaps waste on gaming moz?

Moz La Punk

Normally one or two hours. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Nailec

wow thats ok that you can keep that distance to all that great stuff.

years ago when i was young and really into gaming, i wastet a lot of time per day. its over now. just some rpgs can get me a bit, but i am able to turn them off.

Corleone

moz whats up with your sig man? its just wrong... your grose man

ToneDef

It looks like she has a shit under her arm that's laughing. Come on now, that's not a real picture at all is it?

slutproof

lol, that's the pedo bear's arm, he's a pervert.

Corleone

oldgentlovecraft

I'm pissed about Manhunt 2.  Huge delay because of the AO Rating.  B.S.