Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Deftones-argentina

Started by emotivelotion, Sep 08, 2006, 11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zevaka

it's time for deftones. how are u doin?

Black Elvis

great. its time for dominos. come estas amigo motherfucker?
i am the black elvis

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 15, 2007, 10:57 PM
Delicous melissa ticklish in your mothers delicious citrus clitorious

Saturday Night Whiskey777

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

Deftones-argentina

This topic is pure devilness.

Zevaka

hi, man, how are you doin? Do u work on any new def covers? or maybe youre own stuff?

No uploads from u for a long time...((

Deftones-argentina

Great Zev, sup man? It was going to be a surprise to you and snw777, but now that you ask, I'm working on 2 covers:

_death by plane (it will be really well produced, I want the mp3 to take you to another level)
_Needles & pins (this is more stripped down, but really works with the bongo guest, believe me)

To be honest, this year was by far the worst animically(as for today I'm really fine, don't worry) , plus my voice got REALLY fucked up for about 2 months (i'm still recovering from this screams I did in Bored, check it [the guy playing guitar, doing chorus at the end]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0TCZxXK0Y

Concerning to my own stuff, I've finally found what I think are the appropiate members to form the band, and have like 15 songs to work into. And despite the fact that I haven't written anything serious since about 8 months, It's cool that a have an album's worth, isn't it?
    Besides music, I'm planning holidays @ the coast with my best friends, unbeatable, isn't it? ;)

And what are you currently doing Zev?

Zevaka

Wow, Bored are nice, is there Megatoned in that video? i remember you did nice Death by Plane cover....

I'm doing fine, jsut a lot of work in university...

deftonekid

sup bro?

so you pimped your avatar huh? jaja

saludos desde la hermana república de México :)

oye eres fan del Boca? el Milan les dio una buena leccion hoy en la final del Torneo de Clubes, ese Kakà es un crack! bueno si eres fan del Boca lo siento, te entenderia si te sientes mal, Mi equipo, los Pumas de la UNAM perdio hace una semana la final del torneo mexicano, sigo tratando de recuperarme...

anyways keep it cool Nico!

Chinaski

"stay with the beer."

Deftones-argentina

@the huge Z: Nope, megatoned lives in L.A, it would have been really weird to have him on the video.

@my dear Jonas: Pimping avatars are one of the reasons I love christmas, believe me. He sido de boca, pero para serte sincero perdi el interes en el futbol en el 2000, ya ni se cuando juega y cuando no. Tampoco recuerdo a los pumas de mexico, mi memoria no llega tan lejos desgraciadamente. No desesperes jonas, take it easy, at the end its just a game. What about you man?

@ 777 never fucking dies: respect to you too man, you deserve it. By the way, our hero Hydro is back, aint it fantastic? Now the only missing member is marty.

deftonekid

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Dec 19, 2007, 09:20 PM
@my dear Jonas: Pimping avatars are one of the reasons I love christmas, believe me. He sido de boca, pero para serte sincero perdi el interes en el futbol en el 2000, ya ni se cuando juega y cuando no. Tampoco recuerdo a los pumas de mexico, mi memoria no llega tan lejos desgraciadamente. No desesperes jonas, take it easy, at the end its just a game. What about you man?

jaja ok. Yo sigo tratando de encontrar mi verdadera vocacion jaja, no pues ando queriendo terminar un proyecto para un programa de videoclips en un canal musical, pero todo va lento al igual que la tesis, espero 2008 sea mi año...ya veremos.

saludos hermano.

snw777

how are you hermano?

Brasil 3 x 0 Argentina

Deftones-argentina

Some of you may remember a acoustic tribute to deftones I did exactly 1 year ago. Ok, i've just finished remastering, and it sound so much better. So if anybody wants it, here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bwkxdgsm3xb

deafnotes

is it safe to visit argentina?

tarkil

Being an idiot is safe in no part of the world...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: deafnotes on Mar 17, 2008, 06:15 AM

just avoid dangerous streets/cities. I guess you'll go to capital city, won't you? Then it's quite safe. Just avoid points were people are stealed frequently, and do some research on what that points are.

deafnotes

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 17, 2008, 06:26 AM
Being an idiot is safe in no part of the world...

wat da lol.

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Mar 17, 2008, 11:48 AM
Quote from: deafnotes on Mar 17, 2008, 06:15 AM

just avoid dangerous streets/cities. I guess you'll go to capital city, won't you? Then it's quite safe. Just avoid points were people are stealed frequently, and do some research on what that points are.

ohh ok man.. id love to visit latin america.. dont visit  ghetto place too?

snw777

I THINK I WILL COME TO ARGENTINA OR CHILE THIS YEAR. OR NEXT.

IF I GO TO ARGENTINA I WILL VISIT YOU NICO.

snw777

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO FUCK A XPENSIVE HOOKER!!!!!!!!

Deftones-argentina

You'll be welcome rafa, we'll play gods hands and Venison together and send the tracks to past deftones members to brad about our old schoolness.

By the way, how did you remember my birth, man?