Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mastodon

Started by Chrisbo, Sep 13, 2006, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Does Brann sing the Oblivion verse on the album aswell?

devlin

yeah. i saw an interview (i think in one of the videos on cracktheskye.com) where he was joking about doing some special guest vocals even though he is in the band and not really a guest.

i can't believe there hasn't been a better leak yet. :(

tarkil

Quote from: devlin on Mar 16, 2009, 11:22 AM

Actually, I like that, because I'm therefore not tempted to download it before receiving my album on the mail...  :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 16, 2009, 11:24 AM
Quote from: devlin on Mar 16, 2009, 11:22 AM

Actually, I like that, because I'm therefore not tempted to download it before receiving my album on the mail...  :)

devlin

if you already paid for it why wouldn't you download any leak and listen guilt free? why wait when you don't have too?

tarkil

I'm never guilty about downloading music ya know... I do it all the time... I do buy cds I like though...
As for this one, I dunno, I'm not that crazy waiting for it (even though I'm a huge Mastodon fan), so I can wait without issues... :)  Plus I would like to see what it's like to crack open a CD you know you're really gonna enjoy and listen to it with blind ears...   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

devlin

fucking sweet. i finally get to hear "the last baron"

http://file2hd.com is a great site for ripping music from myspace. for anyone looking to grab the tracks.

bright lights, big city

yeah but i dont think its the album version of Last Baron
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 18, 2009, 06:11 AM
yeah but i dont think its the album version of Last Baron

i dunno about that. but it fucking kicks ass. shit is epic

ben

Why has this not leaked in good quality yet damn it.

Alvar

i heard their next album is already written

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

theis

My copy of Crack the Skye got shipped today. Wee! Cant wait to hear it.

skooks

I've pre-ordered this bad boy. Can't wait!
http://www.last.fm/user/skooks
http://skooks.tumblr.com/

Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Crazylegs

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Mar 20, 2009, 12:37 AM
My copy of Crack the Skye got shipped today. Wee! Cant wait to hear it.

Slacker

yeah i guess ill wait for the scene

Jizzlobber

Does anyone else not feel like kicking the guys ass who beat up Brent Hinds??

I read reports that Shavo Odadjian was involved, but it turned it was some Williams guy...

I mean, Brent was in fucking coma for a week and suffered brain trauma!!! i cant believe no one is out for blood over this.

Thats serious shit , i hope karma swings back his way for sure..and Shavo, fuck his ass too
<

theis

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Mar 20, 2009, 01:19 PM

I read reports that Shavo Odadjian was involved, but it turned it was some Williams guy...

I mean, Brent was in fucking coma for a week and suffered brain trauma!!! i cant believe no one is out for blood over this.

Thats serious shit , i hope karma swings back his way for sure..and Shavo, fuck his ass too

Welcome to 2007.

Jizzlobber

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Mar 20, 2009, 01:33 PM
Quote from: Jizzlobber on Mar 20, 2009, 01:19 PM

Welcome to 2007.

fuck sakes i know when it happened , im just saying im surprised not much of a fan uproar was created...for fuck sakes!!!
<

devlin

well from what i heard he was being a drunk douche and had it coming. that and this amazing album came out of it.