Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mastodon

Started by Chrisbo, Sep 13, 2006, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldnewtype

I think every drummer in the world needs to hear Leviathan at least once.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

BillyNo.9

Aww yea. Fuck I got hardcore into them at a good time :)

sing blue silver

it's pretty good. kind of reminds me of ozzy a lot. black tongue is better though. it'll be hard to top crack the skye and though i don't think they'll come close to doing that, i think they'll make a decent rock n' roll record though.

tarkil

Quote from: Nuno Cal on Aug 17, 2011, 03:38 AM
ahah http://contest.mastodonrocks.com/

lolz :
QuoteOne loser will be chosen and will receive an empty bag of chips via US mail.

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

BillyNo.9

bright lights, big city

That was pretty fucking good.. This better leak soon.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

sing blue silver

Seeing these guys with Dillinger and red fang November 23rd in Montreal. Can not fucking wait!!!

theis

Mastodon, DEP and Red Fang? That's gonna be a fucking sick show.

Lucky SOB!

bright lights, big city

Killer tour, but I've got a dilemma guys. There are 2 shows on November 11 here. Mastodon/DEP/Red Fang as well as BTBAM/Tesseract/Animals As Leaders. Which do I go to?
DERP

sing blue silver

Go to mastodon you silly bitch!!!

BillyNo.9

Crazylegs

theis

Haha, yeah. I'd definitely choose the Mastodon/DEP/Red Fang show.

Sounds too good to miss.

bright lights, big city

Yeah but I've already seen Mastodon and DEP, not BTBAM or Tesseract. And yes, I realize DEP and Mastodon put on killer shows.
DERP

Oldnewtype

dude I love the bands on both bills but i would definitely say go see BTBAM. I'm going to see them on the Saints and Sinners tour when it comes here to New Orleans, which is actually the same day MC Chris is playing but thats still a pretty easy decision compared to yours.

My dilemma is that Mastodon is coming to the New Orleans Voodoo Fest. Single day tickets are $75 bucks and the only artists playing that day I've even heard of are Snoop Dog, Kreayshawn, and the headliner for the night is fucking Blink 182. Unfortunately I don't think I can pay that much money to basically go just for Mastodon.... Gonna be hard to pass it up. Plus its the same day as our annual White Trash Bash.

bright lights, big city

Kreayshawn? ick... who in their right mind would book her for anything?
DERP