Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SEX

Started by Moz La Punk, Sep 24, 2006, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

God, we need another sex thread. Who else but me should open it, huh?

So, talk about everything sex related here. To start discussing, let me pose you a few questions.

How often do you have sex?

Do you have sex with only one person in life, or are you having sex with all sorts of people?

Do you have sex with people from the same gender?

Do you have some crazy sex stories?

Ever had a sexual disease?

Ever had erection problems or something of the sort?

Do you wish they would invent a machine that would enable you to get a breathing, living copy of any famous chick / stud you would know? And then when you're finished just press the button and it's gone again?

BloodyKnifePrty

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Sep 24, 2006, 06:47 PM
Do you wish they would invent a machine that would enable you to get a breathing, living copy of any famous chick / stud you would know? And then when you're finished just press the button and it's gone again?

haha, that reminds me of that Futurama ep

Moz La Punk

I dont know man I just had that idea for half of my life, its my own idea. But I dont care who invents it. As long as someone does.

yoda on mars

omg! thanks moz! I was thinking about the tread for some timebut O was too lazy to start it!

sex is fantastic. I have it like every second day ;D I love it!

disase...? yup. old story. everyone knows it...

Moz La Punk

I might have heard it but I cant quite remember... wanna fill me in then? If you dont want to thats OK.

yoda on mars

penis problem thread...

Moz La Punk

Right. I remember.

yoda on mars

I like your av and FUCK YEAH sig! hahaha...

Jizzlobber

yeah im a horny bastard, and have gotten hornier in my 20's.

i prefer sex in the morning, coz at night my girlfriend says im always stoned  and shit.

69'ing is the best. i havent had a disease yet, but i once got a pimple thing behind my pubes coz i combed them the wrong way, and ripped one the hairs out :o
<

Moz La Punk

Yea 69 is great, theres a great feeling of getting dominated when a woman is on top of you with her private parts above you.

rxqueen

How often do you have sex? Whenever I see my babe.

Do you have sex with only one person in life, or are you having sex with all sorts of people? Only with my babe, teh Dan!

Do you have sex with people from the same gender? nope.

Do you have some crazy sex stories? Sex is always crazy.

Ever had a sexual disease? Just the normal trouble after some sexfull days..

Ever had erection problems or something of the sort? I'm a grrrrl.

Do you wish they would invent a machine that would enable you to get a breathing, living copy of any famous chick / stud you would know? And then when you're finished just press the button and it's gone again? No.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: rxqueen on Sep 24, 2006, 08:21 PMDo you have some crazy sex stories? Sex is always crazy.

I think I speak for everyone when I say: explain.

rxqueen

And I thought you'd just agree.  ;) I always get dizzy and stuff, always a crazy nice feeling. :D

Moz La Punk

Haha alright then.

black coffee

what about your own input, moz?

Moz La Punk

Sure. Let me answer my questions.

How often do you have sex?  Mostly in the weekends since I dont have time to be with my gf on weekdays. We mostly have at least one time a day sex (when we're together).

Do you have sex with only one person in life, or are you having sex with all sorts of people?  Just uno.

Do you have sex with people from the same gender?  Hard gay wooooo!

Do you have some crazy sex stories? I have to think about it

Ever had a sexual disease? No, although I can get irritated because of the pill my gf swallows. Lots of guys have this.

Ever had erection problems or something of the sort? If you think having too much erections is a problem... haha no. Sometimes when having sex the stress of my life comes back though and then I dont feel like it anymore.

Do you wish they would invent a machine that would enable you to get a breathing, living copy of any famous chick / stud you would know? And then when you're finished just press the button and it's gone again? YES. Its my own idea, duh.

Paint Your Lips

Sign me up for two.

Frankz0r

Ever had erection problems or something of the sort?

Yeah that happened to me (my first time to be exact), that just happened when I was about to put it in... But other things happened that same time, so, I don't care at all.

Gnar Gnar Binks

Hey everyone, I've been on the board a couple months, but have yet to officially introduce myself, so I thought what better thread to pop my cherry on than this one? So once again: Hello.

I just wanted to suggest (to those who haven't tried already) the standing 69. If you can do this, physically speaking, it is fucking awesome.

As far as the erection problems are concerned, drugs and alcohol (coke dick/ whiskey dick) can obviously pose a threat to your ability to get laid. Also, the last blowjob I got was in the 69 position and the girl I was with failed to mention she was on her period and so...let's just say I inadvertently road the red tide. Needless to say, I had a bit of trouble finishing after all that.

tarkil

How nice of her... I hope you kicked her in the vagina afterwards... ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.