Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SEX

Started by Moz La Punk, Sep 24, 2006, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Oct 18, 2006, 07:59 PM
I'm 21 now and I'm still a virgin.  Whoooo!

Whooohooo!

pissedandpierced

I still wish I was a virgin, I kinda regret doing it. I suppose I could have my hymen re-attached.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Moz La Punk

Aw man that sucks. My first time was perfect you know. Well, not perfect, but with the girl Im still with at least haha.

pissedandpierced

I know it sounds really cheesy but I imagined my first time to be really nice, with someone I loved, maybe a few lit candles, some nice music, a bottle of wine etc. At the time I just wanted to get it out of the way, it really didn't bother me but now I know that I have lost something sacred to a complete bastard.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Moz La Punk

Yea well I came too fast the first time, so yea.

pissedandpierced

It must be a lot harder for men, women just have to lie back, wait and bleed.

Moz La Punk

Damn.

My gf was on pills finally, so I went into her and she said 'you can come inside of me now'... and I took now a little literally.

Oh well. I've turned into the beastman I'm now over time.

pissedandpierced

I guess you have to gain experience from your mistakes.

Moz La Punk

Haha yea.

Still, it was sweet. All 10 seconds of it.

pissedandpierced

I would love to know what it's like for a man to come, if I was a man for the day I wouldn't leave the house.

BloodyKnifePrty

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 18, 2006, 08:24 PM
I would love to know what it's like for a man to come, if I was a man for the day I wouldn't leave the house.

And I would like the opposite, what it's like for a woman.  I wouldn't leave the house either.

Moz La Punk

I'd just check out my pussy all day long. Rubbing those lips. Ah.

hydroponic82

I would love to know what it's like for a man to come

dimensions collapse
3.5 seconds feels like a eternity of sunshine
and then you want a sandwich or drugs or a cigarette or the person to leave right after

or a nap

Moz La Punk

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Oct 18, 2006, 08:36 PM
I would love to know what it's like for a man to come

dimensions collapse
3.5 seconds feels like a eternity of sunshine
and then you want a sandwich or drugs or a cigarette or the person to leave right after

or a nap

This guy is absolutely right.

pissedandpierced

It seems so much easier for a man, being a woman I obviously wouldn't know but men generally come when they have sex, women on the other hand need a lot more hard work and most of the time, men are not willing to participate for that amount of time.

Crazylegs

or not capable.

Mei

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 18, 2006, 08:42 PM
It seems so much easier for a man, being a woman I obviously wouldn't know but men generally come when they have sex, women on the other hand need a lot more hard work and most of the time, men are not willing to participate for that amount of time.

Who are you? You're awesome.
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

pissedandpierced

Moz La Punk

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 18, 2006, 08:42 PM

Oh I participate for that amount of time, which ensures that men, or indeed I, have a harder time. Or having a hard one for a longer time.

pissedandpierced

I need to find a man with plenty of stamina. Actually I just need to find a man.