Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SEX

Started by Moz La Punk, Sep 24, 2006, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxqueen

Really? You must be deeeeeep then! ^^

I always thought I'm abnormal when I was younger and didn't know what that thing is. It scared the hell out of me.. hahaa

pissedandpierced

Yeah but you don't regret finding that now. I might not have one and be a complete freak.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

rxqueen

Have you asked your doc about that? He might find it for you.. ^^

pissedandpierced

That's rank, but no I could never as my doc that, I won't even have a smear test.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

rxqueen

Why? That's important for your health..

tarkil

Quote from: raynor on Oct 18, 2006, 10:02 PM
i hadn't had sex in a year, until yesterday.

it's nice to be back in the loop. i totally sucked though, but what the hell. imagine, one year of caged fury just waiting to be released. i was pretty much doomed from the start.

Ha ha, I can wee what you mean in there... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Mazzy

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 18, 2006, 07:25 PM

I can agree with you 100% there, people always say that personality is important over looks but that's bollocks. I'm not the best looking person in the world but I do have quite a nice personality, I am funny and I have lots of interests but do I get chatted up? No, because I'm not very good looking, and to be totally honest I wouldn't go out with someone that I was attracted to, the first thing people notice about another person is their look.

I was also a virgin at 20.

personality does win out but looks is always a 30% thing we go for. the good thing is what might be good looking to someone may not be good looking to someone else so that's when we realise that each person has their own taste.

i bet you $400 that i will find you attractive because i like your personality and that is already a good looking trait in you. then i will look at you and think, i like her eyes, her lips are nice, i like her shoulder bone etc. it just depends on the person. i find it shocking when someone finds me attractive because i know, or i've implanted, in my brain the belief that i am not in any way attractive and it will be hard for me to find someone but the people that know me always tell me how sexy i am. it can be the way you carry yourself or talk. it can amount to the smallest detail but because you've totally broken the notion inside your head that you might just actually be attractive, it all becomes a little hard to fathom.

i'm celibate and i don't find it hard in anyway. i just have no interest in sex at this point in my life. it makes it difficult when you are seeing someone but i am not going to force myself to have sex when i don't want to. i think it will be a loss to the person as well as yourself because you will be having sex with them but not really wanting to. i think if i were to force myself to have sex with someone it will be because i pity them. i will shoot myself before i do that because i think i can offer someone the best sex ever. i'm not being egotistical either, i just know i have a huge sexual appetite but i'm not ready to devour anyone just yet.

tarkil

Quote from: Mazzy on Oct 19, 2006, 09:53 AMi'm not being egotistical either, i just know i have a huge sexual appetite but i'm not ready to devour anyone just yet.

Awesome sentence... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

BloodyKnifePrty

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 18, 2006, 11:31 PM
Quote from: raynor on Oct 18, 2006, 10:02 PM
i hadn't had sex in a year, until yesterday.

it's nice to be back in the loop. i totally sucked though, but what the hell. imagine, one year of caged fury just waiting to be released. i was pretty much doomed from the start.

Ha ha, I can wee what you mean in there... :)

hehe, you said wee

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Oh man that's good.

Wee.

Heheheeeeee.

raynor

So I've been dating this girl for about 2 weeks. We're not boyfriend/girlfriend. I "cheated" on her yesterday, by making  out with another girl at a party. She finds out, gets pissed as hell. This other girl that's very attractive is really coming on to be and literally begs me to sleep with her. "We have to sleep together tonight" is her exact words. This girls begs me to go to an afterparty with her, and the girls I've been dating can hear her saying this atleast 3 times. The girl I've been dating then says "Should we go home?", like nothing has every happened. She then sleeps at my place and gives me a blowjob. Don't you guys find this really weird?

Yeah also, I know. I'm the biggest asshole in the entire universe.

White Pwny

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Sep 24, 2006, 06:47 PM

So, talk about everything sex related here. To start discussing, let me pose you a few questions.

How often do you have sex?

Do you have sex with people from the same gender?

Do you have some crazy sex stories?

Ever had a sexual disease?

Do you wish they would invent a machine that would enable you to get a breathing, living copy of any famous chick / stud you would know? And then when you're finished just press the button and it's gone again?

Every day.

Not YET.

Yes.....

NO!

And hell yes!  Oh.... *just imagines*
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

black coffee

lots of sexy time for a couple years now ... I can't complain.

Moz La Punk

Hey someone bumped an old topic of mine.

Wowowowoowie!

deftoner664

okay so i took my girls virginity.. and we've had sex prolly uhh.. 2 boxes of condoms worth... haha but lately when we've been fuckin she bleeds a little bit.. any of you girls know what that is? am i to big errh? breaking her in still? ahem.. yeah...

respect

deftoner..
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Moz La Punk

Fuck them condoms. Skin on skin.

deftoner664

yeaah.. i know in a few weeks moz.. she needs to hurry the hell up and get on the pill or i'ma start stickin it in her ass.. hahaha woo uhh.. i mean..

Moz La Punk

stick it up her ass! damn it. no need to keep her an ass virgin.

nah condoms are good for your health. thank god I dont use them anymore though.

deftoner664

yea i already did take it from her... she said it didnt hurt her too bad but its not something that i'll "get everytime" ... soo uh.. yeah i'll just put a couple shots of absolute vodka in her.. and yeah ya know.. haha

Moz La Punk

Haha. Yeah I dont get anal all the time either. Just sometimes. Oh well, makes it special you know.