Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

So I Bought Some Salvia Yesterday...

Started by Oldnewtype, Sep 24, 2006, 10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldnewtype

All they had left was 5x and they had some deal on half off salvia tablets which if i would known my friend was buying them i would have told him not too because they didint work for shit. But when I packed some of the "sticky purple salvia" that wasn't sticky at all in our new bong we also bought and took a huge hit in....it was real smooth. Then by the time I exhaled the world began to split in half straight down the middle of my face and yeah this shit took me by surprise.

Is the 20x stronger than the 5x or does it just last longer?

jbmp1390

Yes 20x is stronger and it fucks you up for longer(I made a rhyme). Also, use a butane torch when smoking Salvia. It releases more of the psychoactive components.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

alvarezbassist17

that shit is fucking crazy

i've smoked from 5x to 25x and 25x fucked with my head hella, i just felt super stoned on the 5x

Jerry_Curls

I kind of want to try it, but has anything bad ever happened to anyone [ie: health wise..like dying]  and how long does it last. It sounds intense. I can barely handle 3 hits from a bong of weed.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

skinnypuppy

ive been told tons of stories involving people hating the feeling they get from salvia. a few of my friends tried it once, but couldnt get high at all from it. mighta been all they had was a pipe and not a bong, though.

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Sep 25, 2006, 07:51 AM
I kind of want to try it, but has anything bad ever happened to anyone [ie: health wise..like dying]  and how long does it last. It sounds intense. I can barely handle 3 hits from a bong of weed.

hahaha...dying could be bad for your health for sure..in fact, it would straight up kill u!

i also wanta try this stuff too though man...sounds trippy!
<

black coffee

the one and only time I did salvia was not too good. my face got all warm, but besides that it was a short and shitty trip.

endoeleven

Truly its a  short time. Not really a fan of that shit.

hydroponic82

deftoolsys07

Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

hydroponic82

deftoolsys07

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

deftoolsys07

i've had saliva in a bong once. i was hitting it and the saliva dripped out of my mouth cause i guess i drool a lot and it went into the bong.

oh and when i tried the salvia for the first time (and the only as of yet), i didn't feel anything, except for when i looked at my phone i glanced over at it but it really felt like i was staring at it for 5 minutes and it was tripping me out. but that was it.

BigDave

when i did it for the second time, a couple of weeks ago, it really fucked me up.  a lot of things around me didn't seem real.  then i started to have really bizarre thoughts about what would happen if my brain was outside me.  then some other stuff happened when i collapsed on the sofa.  that was with 10x.

DeathByPlane00

Damn ive been wanting to try that shit for awhile but I dont think I will
Just as he hit the ground, they lowered a tow that stuck in his neck to the gills.

why?

it really doesn't matter what you use to smoke it from. i used a pipe, and it worked fine, except i just packed a whole bowl and killed it real quick like. man, it was fun though.

watch out for the sense of artificial gravity. it felt like there was a tractor beam pulling me to the corner of the room, hahah.
do. make. say. think.

Nebontha

man me and one of my best friend  tried this stuff the other day, with a couple other friends as sober "sitters" who had just tried this stuff the day before (and with higher dosages...).  My friend took the first hit of the day in a shitty old bong another friend gave me, he had the "typical effects" I guess you could say (sitting on the floor laughing at everything, babbling almost totally  incoherently).  When I took my first hit, it barely did anything, I just sort of sat there and tried to laugh at everything.  Mind you my "first hit" was mostly only the leftover mostly ashes from my best friends hit.  So my other friends who owned the salvia loaded up a full fresh bowl of the stuff. Passed the bong to me, I started lighting, then when my other friend told me to stop lighting it so I did, then I held it in for 30 seconds. As soon as I exhaled it hit me like a muthafuckin speeding truck  And then something sent me (my brain, or my visual perception) to some other dimensions or alien base or spaceship or something, I don't remember exactly, and there was also all these other dimensions and "realities" or something that my brain was experiencing.  I don't remember exactly, of course, because it all happened quite fast, and was intense as hell.  Heard outside voices and noises as well.  When I came back to reality it seemd to "flash" with inverted-like colours or something like that, was kinda kool, except now I was terrified, and was going through depressingly mushroom-like after effects (feeling like I lost my sanity forever, and that I was insatiable).  Part of me didn't want to come back to reality, and when I did, my brain was all like "shit man, I'm coming back to THIS shitty world, in THIS shitty body? Fuck me...".  I would definitely repeat this experience again, only next time hopefully on a well rested body and full stomach (but not too full, and waited at least a half hour after eating to "light up and send my brain to beyond" again...). Intense as hell, oh yeah it was the 20x stuff, next time we should try the 10x stuff, I found the 20x to be too intense, maybe with the 10x stuff I'd be better able to comprehend what the fuck is going on...?
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

ronnie dobbs

salvia isn't that great, but you guys are getting some weak shit, where I live they have over 100x. Pretty intense but a lot of people don't like the way they feel after.
Try so find a higher potency.