Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

So I Bought Some Salvia Yesterday...

Started by Oldnewtype, Sep 24, 2006, 10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: ronnie dobbs on Sep 06, 2008, 08:56 PM
a lot of people don't like the way they feel after.

Try so find a higher potency.
makes perfect sense

Corleone

Didn't do anything for me, i'd rather smoke weed any day of the week.

Variable

the only thing I have ever hear is that it gives you a nasty head ache

lostpilot

well, I haven't experienced any headaches with 20x.
though salvia should be used cautiously - especially for people like me, who like to push the envelope farther and farther. cause on high doses usually it goes like this:

1. you inhale/hold the smoke
2. you still have the smoke in your lungs and you already start to feel THE windy feeling, everything around starts swirling, shifting.. then you usually instinctively close your eyes
3. you wake up from some sort of sleep, of a state of being where you do not exist, you're just not there - and then find out you are coming down. usually you are able to remember a story/trip/dream/something what occured in the "sleep", I never am able to remember the beginning of those stories though. and then you come down and have quite nice high for about 15-20 minutes.

and about those trips, I really loved two of them;
first one was how I, as some sort of being, walked across my thoughts. my thoughts were just blocks of some matter, and my 'thoughtstream' was a tunnel, endless tunnel.
and the second one, I had a trip about how a deeper being inside of me, while I am tripping, turns on his "reality receiver", and goes to refresh. and I understand, that reality is just some sort of a "channel", and we all are just "receivers". that was some crazy shit to think about after tripping.

goldpony

Quote from: Corleone on Sep 07, 2008, 02:33 AM
i'd rather smoke weed any day of the week.

it felt like taking a bunch of whippets at once. pass
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

i dont mess with this kind of stuff. sounds like it can only go bad if you ask me.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ben

Seeing people on Salvia makes me laugh.

Corleone

I kind of want to try the more potent stuff after reading this thread.

lostpilot

Quote from: ben on Sep 08, 2008, 08:11 PM
Seeing people on Salvia makes me laugh.

yeah, they look absurd.
the laughing part..

Runs With The Spirit

Herb = Edification!

Infector

What I like about it is the different trips you get, even though they don't last long it's way cool how it's different everytime.

1st time - Thought I was getting zipped together (I was one side of the zip and was getting pushed into the other side) I was with a whole group of people and sitting down in the seat and i was getting crushed so bad i stood up suddenly and ran away. was pretty cool
2nd time - I was sitting on my bed and got dragged off and onto the floor and couldn't get up, something was holding me down and i couldnt stop laughing
3rd time - (this one was bad) my friend took it just before me and then i did it, he freaked out so i freaked out and i curled up into a ball and sat on his kitchen floor for 5 mins and was shaking for about 20 mins afterwards

Variable

indychinoluv

Quote from: Corleone on Sep 08, 2008, 08:42 PM
I kind of want to try the more potent stuff after reading this thread.
Same Dude, I didn't really like salvia that much.

No one can beat A-grade skunk.

It just sucks that now I've quit everything (well maybe...)

lostpilot

Quote from: indychinoluv on Sep 12, 2008, 12:26 AM
(well maybe...)

typical junkie thinking (no offence, I am one junkie myself.. hah)

is skunk any good? I actually haven't ever tried that

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Oldnewtype

one time i smoked some 40x while i had my headphones on right afte rthe new tool album and during lost keys i was being rushed into the emergency room. other than that time i always felt like a robot.

lostpilot

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Sep 16, 2008, 03:45 AM
one time i smoked some 40x while i had my headphones on right afte rthe new tool album and during lost keys i was being rushed into the emergency room. other than that time i always felt like a robot.

you actually were rushed to emergency room, or just had tripped that?
cause if you were rushed, it sucks badly

Fireal1222

i recommend you guys dont use salvia.. especially to the people who are thinking about trying it..

its just simply not something that sounds healthy. or like a good idea.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

White Pwny

It's funny, I Youtubed this very thing today, as I saw a video of Mickey Avalon using it.   After seeing the videos I watched, I will never... I repeat... NEVER do it.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

lostpilot

somehow you misconsider salvia..
not always the effects are like on those videos - I mean, you smoke it, start laughing absurdly, are unable to move your legs etc.

almost any drug can be absolutely rewarding with good setting.
me myself had really profound moments with salvia (20x if I recall), with no laughs or physical effects whatsoever.