Elite- 0:28- 0:48, 1:23- 1:43
Korea- 2:44- 2:55
Hexagram- 2:40- 2:49
Needles And Pins- 2:53- 3:23
Bloody Cape- 3:05- 3:37
Rats! Rats! Rats!- 3:35- 3:51
Royal- 3:01- 3:10

TheyCallMeP

Fireal is my vote for the best, but there are so many to choose from. Damone, Royal, Hexagram, Rats! Rats! Rats!.... tough one, but Fireal

benzo

the blood-curdling scream at the end of rats! redeems all of chino's whining on that album

TheyCallMeP

It isn't a Chino scream, but I always thought the chick screaming her lungs out in Knife Party was incredible. Love it

Vesanic

Love the screams in Lhabia. Such an underrated song.

from_musings

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on May 20, 2011, 06:09 PM
It isn't a Chino scream

actually, it depends on who you ask. there's a movement here on sl who claims that it's chino who sounds like a girl on that part. the movement is led by luks989 if I'm not mistaken

TheyCallMeP

If that is Chino screaming during the "girl" part in Knife Party, that is unreal. I never even really considered it could have been him.. Still not convinced but thats a cool thought

Penicks

^ it's called 'ignorance'

ponyx

The vey first time I heard knife prty I did think it was chino aha

TheyCallMeP

Quote from: Penicks on May 21, 2011, 08:17 PM
^ it's called 'ignorance'

Shit, haha maybe. I always thought it sounded way too high to be him around 3:30. I can tell its him before but it sounds like two voices to me. Oh well, I'm not to start shit but very cool. White Pony is still apparently blowing my mind 11 years later haha

Hesperian Death-Horse!

Quote from: Vesanic on May 21, 2011, 11:11 AM
Love the screams in Lhabia. Such an underrated song.

Easily one of my top favorite songs ever. Screams are unbearably good. Just pure sickness.

from_musings

It's a little remarkable that some people think or thought that was chino in that part in knife party when it in fact it was a girl. I guess philip anselmo in pantera doesn't have this problem

Ponte506

I always considered the screams in Lotion to be Chino's best, but at about the 4:00 minute mark into the Nosebleed Demo, I can safely say I heard Chino's most aggressive set of screams recorded.  It's crazy because after his demo/pre-adrenaline days his screams completely changed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4LegOEauNc&feature=player_detailpage#t=241s

mrpelon94

ROYAL...hands down....that scream chills you and murders everything in sight

Vesanic

Quote from: mrpelon94 on Jun 01, 2011, 05:49 AM
ROYAL...hands down....that scream chills you and murders everything in sight

I don't know, I think this screaming is overrated. It's just an amplified deep inhale, Chino's been doing that for years.

One_Weak

many people are LISTING MULTIPLE songs but the thread asks for 1 as in his 1 BEST SCREAM EVER........but to be honest, I understand why they are, cuz it's so difficult to name just one!

if I had to, though...

Nosebleed at 4:00, and on towards 4:12, he does this set of staccato screams that shreds metal

another contestant are the choruses of Fireal, which has a similar sound

but...while I'm at it, I might as well list my other runner-ups

Bored (3:46)
Lotion (3:47)
Hexagram (2:41)
Rocket Skates (3:18)
Korea (2:53)
Royal (3:01)

I'm surprised few people have even mentioned the end of Bored and Rocket Skates' notorious chorus, let alone Fireal
Biggest Musical revelation in my life so far: Deftones indulgence in August 2010 thanks to Diamond Eyes album (despite faves being Adrenaline & ATF). Been obsessed ever since. First concert for them in Baltimore 5/17, fucking aweso\m/e

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: One_Weak on Jun 01, 2011, 11:38 PM
many people are LISTING MULTIPLE songs but the thread asks for 1 as in his 1 BEST SCREAM EVER........but to be honest, I understand why they are, cuz it's so difficult to name just one!

if I had to, though...

Nosebleed at 4:00, and on towards 4:12, he does this set of staccato screams that shreds metal

another contestant are the choruses of Fireal, which has a similar sound

but...while I'm at it, I might as well list my other runner-ups

Bored (3:46)
Lotion (3:47)
Hexagram (2:41)
Rocket Skates (3:18)
Korea (2:53)
Royal (3:01)

I'm surprised few people have even mentioned the end of Bored and Rocket Skates' notorious chorus, let alone Fireal
geeeezuz krizt
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

One_Weak

Biggest Musical revelation in my life so far: Deftones indulgence in August 2010 thanks to Diamond Eyes album (despite faves being Adrenaline & ATF). Been obsessed ever since. First concert for them in Baltimore 5/17, fucking aweso\m/e

richardro

Best screams of chino's are from Hexagram of course

One_Weak

Quote from: richardro on Jun 12, 2011, 10:30 AM
Best screams of chino's are from Hexagram of course

Yes, they were especially brutal. The very last one ("sound") is the best. I'd love to see it played live; I was expecting it at the show I went to in May but instead they played WGTB, and it was just as sick