Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

official best of album

Offline mrpelon94

• Pompeji
  • RATS..RATS..RATS..
i wish they would put out one cuz mine keeps changing lol....what songs would make up the best of..would it be one disc or two?

Offline nicklav

• Pompeji
  • No more gold lights
It would be nearly impossible for me to cut enough songs from the first 4 albums to make a 2 disc best of. Like how do you cut anything from Around the Fur?

Offline mrpelon94

• Pompeji
  • RATS..RATS..RATS..
yea i know ..i try and make one everyday but i end up changing it...it would be hard

Offline The Prodigy

• Pompeji
It would be nearly impossible for me to cut enough songs from the first 4 albums to make a 2 disc best of. Like how do you cut anything from Around the Fur?
Easy... mx sucks

Offline Inkblades

• Ohms
  • I think you know the truth.
If they put a best of album out, I get the feeling that it would mostly just be the singles on it.

Offline snw9

• Ohms
Easy... mx sucks

I would cut out Rickets.
Code: [Select]

Offline nicklav

• Pompeji
  • No more gold lights
If they put a best of album out, I get the feeling that it would mostly just be the singles on it.

Yeah, I doubt the label would allow anything else.

Offline illthrowROCKS@U

• Ohms
  • Deftones: My drug of choice

Yeah, I doubt the label would allow anything else.

Not only that, but that's usually the norm. Usually compilations end up being a collection of the most well-known hits. It'll be Bored, MOS, BQAD, Change, Minerva, DE, YSTB, etc.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor

Offline mrpelon94

• Pompeji
  • RATS..RATS..RATS..
yea thats true...the major singles...but i'd bet it be some cool album art:)..and hopefully some info like b-sides and rarities.

Offline patrick

• Error
I hope they never do a best of studio album.  Now best of live, that might be cool!

Offline mrpelon94

• Pompeji
  • RATS..RATS..RATS..
what ever to the rest of the live records?....was that a legit thing?

Offline defTHE1s

• Ohms
  • Mindset of a Killer
    • Defthe1s Bootlegs
I hope they never do a best of studio album.  Now best of live, that might be cool!
Indeed, best of Live or a good live show for a CD/DVD

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Offline Berryman

• This Link is Dead
what ever to the rest of the live records?....Was that solution Winsol by any chance?

It would be a pretty big album. I prefer to just make a big playlist.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 11:16 AM by Berryman »

Offline DavidReed

• This Link is Dead
It would be nearly impossible for me to cut enough songs from the first 4 albums to make a 2 disc best of. Like check out testogen here how do you cut anything from Around the Fur?
It is very difficult to cut songs from the albums into a disc. I was also trying to do it but I failed. Can you please tell me the process that is required to do it. 
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2020, 03:39 PM by DavidReed »

Offline nicklav

• Pompeji
  • No more gold lights
It is very difficult to cut songs from the albums into a disc. I was also trying to do it but I failed. Can you please tell me the process that is required to do it. 

Bumping a three year-old thread for a shitty joke AND it's your first post on this board? Well done.

Offline Vesanic

• DeftonesLive admin
  • Global Moderator
  • Ohms
  • Quick shout out to Christina Applegate
    • DeftonesLive YouTube channel

Offline JanetThomas

• This Link is Dead
It would be nearly impossible for me to burn fat with phen375 enough songs from the first 4 albums to make a 2 disc best of. Like  how do you cut anything from Around the Fur?

I get the feeling that it would mostly just be the singles on it
« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2021, 05:30 PM by JanetThomas »

Offline nicklav

• Pompeji
  • No more gold lights
What is up with those weird links being inserted on quoted posts? Some sort of bot?