Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IN WAVES

Before finding balance:
It's a mistake, but go ahead and take a side!
But watch how you choose,
Or be headed for a ride!

After finding balance:
I reject,
Both sides of what I'm being told!
I see right through,
Now watch how wild it gets!

Vesanic

Ten hours before I can listen to this thing. This ride is a hard one

Moz La Punk

Ceremony and Urantia have been in my head all day. Yesterday Mathematics and Radiant City were my favorites. Theyre constantly shifting, so cool.

Edit: vesanic this is the final stretch man. Kinda jelous cause you get to experience it for the first time. Enjoy and curious to learn what you think.

Gaz

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 24, 2020, 04:01 PM

Well done Ves, I had to crack yesterday. My willpower haven given in!

Gaz

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Sep 24, 2020, 04:03 PM
Ceremony and Urantia have been in my head all day. Yesterday Mathematics and Radiant City were my favorites. Theyre constantly shifting, so cool.

Edit: vesanic this is the final stretch man. Kinda jelous cause you get to experience it for the first time. Enjoy and curious to learn what you think.

They get better with each listen, so good!

Gaz

Still no shipping notification from the UK store about the pre-order bundles & casettes

thetimeisdead

Probably the best lyrics on a Deftones' album.

E-Money

Quote from: Gaz on Sep 24, 2020, 03:54 PM
Ceremony, Urantia, Error have become firm favorites of mine in the last 24 hours

Same here. My 3 favorites for sure!! That ending on Error.. absolute bliss.

thetimeisdead

I'm loving Pompeji more and more with every listen

thetimeisdead

This Link is Dead is to Ohms what When Girls... was to self titled, I think. Angry Chino

thetimeisdead

What a fucking masterpiece my friends. 2020 is saved

pannch

I feel that the slow, atmospheric parts of Ohms were what Eros would've sounded like

Gaz

Not getting any WGTB vibes from TLID

ANattyRat

Ceremony, Urantia, Error have become firm favorites of mine in the last 24 hours

Ceremony, Urantia and Pompeji for me. I do love the ending of Error though. What are your favourites from previous albums? Wondering if we have the same taste in Deftones songs haha.

Visionz

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 24, 2020, 04:01 PM

What was the point? U paid. Not gonna benefit you, just enjoy it dude

ANattyRat

Quote from: Gaz on Sep 24, 2020, 05:06 PM
Not getting any WGTB vibes from TLID

For me, the screams and the effect on the vocals sound a lot like WGTB. But the music, nah.

buflen

I love Error, the ending is amazing, but I can't be the only one that feels the drum beat and riff somewhat reminds them of Korn.

SquealLikeaPig

I was going to make a short list of my favorite tracks but I really can't narrow it down to 3-4.  This is soooo good.

pannch

The emotional parts in Headless ufff

Gaz

Quote from: ANattyRat on Sep 24, 2020, 05:36 PM

Ceremony, Urantia and Pompeji for me. I do love the ending of Error though. What are your favourites from previous albums? Wondering if we have the same taste in Deftones songs haha.

Tempest, Poltergeist, Risk, Butcher, Around The Fur, MX, Korea, Feit, Needles & Pins, WGTB, Bloody Cape....there's probably loads more, ha!