Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slacker

Quote from: slyartwork on Nov 14, 2012, 10:35 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 14, 2012, 12:52 PM
Probably one of the best series of screams he's ever pulled off in a performance of My Own Summer. They are mindblowing. And no, it's not because it's a pro recording.

My fave too... Not even sure if Chino is high. It might just have been how he was into delivering the songs back in the day. This was the day after I saw them live for the first time. I miss 1997.

nothing like some oldschool deftones...though i would stick to the 2001 live in stgo bootleg, it was just to crazy...im probably biased about it though.

Dath

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 14, 2012, 12:56 PM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 14, 2012, 09:09 AM
This is one of my favourite performances of My own summer, Chino is obviously high as fuck i don't think he blinks once lol
Deftones - My Own Summer (Live @ Npa - 14.10.97)

It's my favourite performance of My Own Summer as well! I wish Vega would just shout the "shove it" nowadays, so Chino can entirely concentrate on the screaming itself

Yeah, it'd be cool if they switched their parts on that one.

shoop

does anyone know the name of the track after Baauer- Harlem Shake on Chino's Seattle preshow mix?? from 21min to the end.

Amoe38

Quote from: normsteez on Nov 04, 2012, 02:26 AM
Deftones At Ram Head Live part 2

Why does Frank leave the stage when they play songs that hes not involved in? Did he always do that? I have been noticing it recently, check it right before Drive comes on......
yeah he actually does, if you really think about it there is no reason for him to be standing there doing nothing.
hes the one taking pictures for instagram and facebook.

Slacker

shoop

awesome, thanks man! plan on doing the rest/any more?

Slacker

DAFTPUNK87

Pretty cool audio Chino recently did with iTunes discussing his current top 10 favorite songs.
Deftones' Chino Moreno Discusses Favourite Songs

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

976-EVIL

Love the Crowd !!!

Chino Looking Like A JUMBERJACK !!!
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Slacker

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Nov 26, 2012, 06:37 AM
Love the Crowd !!!

Chino Looking Like A JUMBERJACK !!!

thats how we roll baby, only in chile.

if you ever wonder what a deftones show can be...
you wont know shit, until you've been in one of those.
sick.

Ortegasm

Wow, Chile fans make Americans look like a bunch of lazy hipsters.

DeftonesNZ

one of my favourite clips of digital bath quality not that good but it's really eerie and moody and Chinos really intense looks like he has been fully absorbed by the song

cvthedrv

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 29, 2012, 07:56 AM
one of my favourite clips of digital bath quality not that good but it's really eerie and moody and Chinos really intense looks like he has been fully absorbed by the song

he was absorbed by the cocaine, not the song.

DeftonesNZ

Haha yeah probably but he looks like he's really into the song though ,it's like the song meant a lot to him

Gee

"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

Vesanic

Hands down the best performance of Chino on Digital Bath ever caught on tape.

DAFTPUNK87

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

pony_01

sooniletugo

It's not as terrible as some other Deftones covers but still really boring cause there's nothing different or distinctive about it at all. Sounds like the Hayley Williams version at times.