Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pony_01

Ery Pay Feat F.A.T - DOMMAGE (guest Chino Moreno)

i dont know if this official but it has chino vocal sample on mascara..

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Martin on Mar 23, 2013, 12:32 PM
Anyone seen/posted this before? If so, pardon me, it didn't come up when I searched for it on here.
Anyway; Whitechapel with Chino live

http://youtu.be/deMTdrIUm38

Thanks for watching my video and channel and you are welcome.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

deftoolsys07

Never bothered watching Decibels before. Obviously wasn't official and isn't even 100% accurate about some shit. My favorite part is the biker on the beginning of part 4. He says they are bad ass live and then does a donut and peels off. God that guy was so cool!! I saw it and all I could think for the next 10 minutes was how much I want to be like him... he's so cool, shit!! I realize how shitty my life is after watching him..
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 04, 2013, 03:17 PM
Never bothered watching Decibels before. Obviously wasn't official and isn't even 100% accurate about some shit. My favorite part is the biker on the beginning of part 4. He says they are bad ass live and then does a donut and peels off. God that guy was so cool!! I saw it and all I could think for the next 10 minutes was how much I want to be like him... he's so cool, shit!! I realize how shitty my life is after watching him..
Haha that bit got awkward because he couldn't even do it smoothly he just awkwardly shuffled in a circle

luisch

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 04, 2013, 03:17 PM
My favorite part is the biker on the beginning of part 4. He says they are bad ass live and then does a donut and peels off. God that guy was so cool!! I saw it and all I could think for the next 10 minutes was how much I want to be like him... he's so cool, shit!! I realize how shitty my life is after watching him..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

acid bath

Don't know if this has been posted before. Anyways, here's an acoustic version of Be Quiet And Drive. Chino looks high as fuck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UYMfXhKryV4#

Edit: Video is down, it's a shame :/

slyartwork

This video is all over the interwebs
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

luisch

Chino Moreno, Todd Wilkinson (Team Sleep), Chuck Doom (Crosses) and Gil Sharone (ex-Dillinger Escape Plan) jamming in the Long Beach Guitar Expo, Long Beach, California, USA, April 6th 2013

Chino Moreno, Todd Wilkinson, Gil Sharone @ Long Beach Guitar Center Expo, 6th april 2013

Chino Moreno, Todd Wilkinson, Gil Sharone 2 @ Long Beach Guitar Center Expo, 6th april 2013

pony_01

Quote from: luisch on Apr 11, 2013, 07:24 AM
Chino Moreno, Todd Wilkinson (Team Sleep), Chuck Doom (Crosses) and Gil Sharone (ex-Dillinger Escape Plan) jamming in the Long Beach Guitar Expo, Long Beach, California, USA, April 6th 2013

Chino Moreno, Todd Wilkinson, Gil Sharone @ Long Beach Guitar Center Expo, 6th april 2013

Chino Moreno, Todd Wilkinson, Gil Sharone 2 @ Long Beach Guitar Center Expo, 6th april 2013

what song did they cover? sounds great! thanks for sharing

luisch

They played The Years (Crosses) and jammin whole the time

shoop

anyone able to find any footage of The Years?

defTHE1s

Does anyone have or could upload 7 Words+Say it ain't so from this show?
2003-11-25, Verdoun Arena, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Is the version where Stef plays the Say it ain't so solo wrong, and Chino and Chi are cracked up with him LOL
I mean, this show:
Deftones - Battle-Axe (2003.11.25 Verdun Arena Montreal, QC)

I have it on DVD but I can't split it and I've been searching for it @ YouTube only finding Battle-axe.. thanks in advance!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

luisch

shoop

Quote from: defTHE1s on Apr 12, 2013, 04:06 AM
Is the version where Stef plays the Say it ain't so solo wrong, and Chino and Chi are cracked up with him LOL
I mean, this show:

I have it on DVD but I can't split it and I've been searching for it @ YouTube only finding Battle-axe.. thanks in advance!
Yeah, it was on there but that one kid took it down. Lame tags and all: http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/14505944/file.html

defTHE1s

Quote from: shoop on Apr 12, 2013, 05:49 AM
I mean, this show:

Yeah, it was on there but that one kid took it down. Lame tags and all: http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/14505944/file.html
Thank you so much!
Is there any problem if I upload it to my Youtube account?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

shoop

Quote from: defTHE1s on Apr 12, 2013, 06:14 PM
Quote from: shoop on Apr 12, 2013, 05:49 AM
I mean, this show:

Thank you so much!
Is there any problem if I upload it to my Youtube account?
No problem at all man, I actually prefer it. Just up it in 720 or whatever please!

Penicks

never understood the point of converting non-hd footage to hd. completely pointless and increases the file size significantly without any extra quality

shoop

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 12, 2013, 07:53 PM
never understood the point of converting non-hd footage to hd. completely pointless and increases the file size significantly without any extra quality
I downloaded the 720, and if you upped it with only 360, there goes that much more quality. There's enough of a loss on any upload to youtube as it is