anguria

Just seen this video on youtube. Damn, all this crazyness should stop. :'(

Subliminal

Luckily he saved himself, but man.. that was embaressing LOL

yeah

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 28, 2010, 10:08 AM
Deftones feat. Hayley Williams from Paramore - Passenger live @ Rock a Field

Deftones Rock a field 27-06-10

I personally like this, anyway it adds something new... and that moment when Chino helped with 2nd chorus for that girl :D

Martin

Amazing, I was thinking that such a team up would sound great and it does (to me). They should tour together. Nice.

yeah

Quote from: nineteen on Jun 24, 2010, 05:29 PM
Dunno if posted yet but a cool 11 minute show from the ULU gig in London.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/4play/4od#3080296

Sorry, I'm shit at links.

do us a favour ripping this shit! pls..

Penicks

Is there more available of Rock am Ring 2003 other than three songs?

se7ennn

what's the third one, I only have Minerva and Change?

Vesanic

Quote from: se7ennn on Jul 01, 2010, 09:02 AM

My Own Summer, awesome performance, btw

buddyboy101

Quote from: anguria on Jun 29, 2010, 09:59 AM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 29, 2010, 04:20 AM
That performance with that little emo girl it was horrible. What's up singing with those shitty bands?
+1

I've been thinking about that too. I mean, they used to sing with Max Cavalera!!! Maybe they're trying to appeal a younger audience, but I think it's quite pointless, since most of it is young. Maybe they're trying to show all those kids that Deftones are worth listening. I don't know, really... :-[

I dunno.  As much as I'd love to hate on that, I thought she did a killer job and added some nice twists to Maynard's part.  And their song "Decode" is pretty sick:

Paramore: Decode [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

anguria

I don't want to hurt anyone, but I hate her high voice with a passion, that song needed a deeper and sexier voice.

She's the new Avril Lavigne. :-[

Vesanic

Quote from: anguria on Jul 01, 2010, 02:27 PM
She's the new Avril Lavigne. :-[

Nope. I don't like the so-called emotion she puts in her voice, but her skills are pretty sicks.

Anyway, new upload again:

Deftones - Dai the Flu & Pink Maggit live @ Roseland Ballroom, New-York, November 17th 1998

Penicks

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 01, 2010, 09:49 AM
Quote from: se7ennn on Jul 01, 2010, 09:02 AM

My Own Summer, awesome performance, btw

I know right, and damn great video and audio quality.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jul 01, 2010, 02:06 PM
That performance with that little emo girl it was horrible. What's up singing with those shitty bands?
+1

I've been thinking about that too. I mean, they used to sing with Max Cavalera!!! Maybe they're trying to appeal a younger audience, but I think it's quite pointless, since most of it is young. Maybe they're trying to show all those kids that Deftones are worth listening. I don't know, really... :-[

I dunno.  As much as I'd love to hate on that, I thought she did a killer job and added some nice twists to Maynard's part.  And their song "Decode" is pretty sick:

Is pretty sick if you are an emo fag LMAO For the eyes and ears of others is pure utter shit

TheShade1989

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jul 01, 2010, 10:41 PM
+1

Is pretty sick if you are an emo fag LMAO For the eyes and ears of others is pure utter shit

Just depends on your music tastes. I think it's okay, but...kinda boring. She still has a nice voice anyways though, so her singing with Chino is cool.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Jul 02, 2010, 12:30 AM
+1

Just depends on your music tastes. I think it's okay, but...kinda boring. She still has a nice voice anyways though, so her singing with Chino is cool.

Your opinion means nothing for me so keep away from answering to my posts Thanks :)

lithium

That was pretty cool
💩

anguria

Hahahah, you've been honest to say the least! But I must agree with you.

EDIT: seems like they're both under the same label, could this be a reason? ::)