Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samson simpson

sing blue silver

^ awesome

thanks man!

i wish i ever had things to add, i feel like a mooch.

cesar421

Hey V, thanks a lot for all of your uploads. that maritime hall show is fucking sweet!

is there a way were i can download it? i would like to have it.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: cesar421 on Aug 07, 2010, 03:35 AM
Hey V, thanks a lot for all of your uploads. that maritime hall show is fucking sweet!

Sure you can ask it for free, we will all give you the bootlegs because we all know you since we were newborns. LMAO
What an asshole.

cesar421

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Aug 14, 2010, 02:17 AM

Sure you can ask it for free, we will all give you the bootlegs because we all know you since we were newborns. LMAO
What an asshole.

easy there man, i was just asking where i can download that video.

thanks once again V for your videos.

Vesanic

Eventually, I uploaded the full show.

Roy Wilkins Auditorium
St. Paul, Minnesota
USA
December 02nd 2003
[MIXCAM]

DVD-rip:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F4C38A0A0BF34523

For all the lovers of the S/T era. Great setlist containing Deathblow, The Chauffeur, Hexagram, a bit of Lucky You during Bored, etc.

Vesanic

Quote from: cesar421 on Aug 07, 2010, 03:35 AM

Trading. Unless someone brings it up.

Vesanic

So there was a video from Rock am See 2000 on YouTube, was Be Quiet and Drive. Unfortunately, that's the only song that the guy recorded. A complete audio bootleg from this show exists, soundboard audio quality. With the video owner's permission, I ripped the video and mixed it with the soundboard audio, let me know what you think:

Deftones - Be Quiet and Drive live @ Rock am See, Konstanz, September 02nd 2000

And here's the original:

Deftones - Drive far and away (live) at Rock am See 2000 Konstanz

M1GHTY M4VS

Grandulon

Hey did anyone get footage of the Miami, Fl show at the Fillmore last wednsday Aug. 25???
I would love to see some, I was there..was my birthday so I couldn't pass up seeing them in my hometown...only was able to get a few seconds of footage since the cam had low memory.

Vesanic

Quote from: Grandulon on Aug 27, 2010, 04:35 PM
Hey did anyone get footage of the Miami, Fl show at the Fillmore last wednsday Aug. 25???
I would love to see some, I was there..was my birthday so I couldn't pass up seeing them in my hometown...only was able to get a few seconds of footage since the cam had low memory.

The full show ( except Risk and Sextape ) is here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/EnMiamiayer

Next time you have such requests, feel free to check out the live guide.

;)

Grandulon

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

UrZ*

And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

ltdef

hey guys, dont wanted to open an new thread. ive got a question: are there any differences between the track "Crenshaw" off change single cd and "crenshaw/I'll throw rocks a you" off b sides and rarities? Or are they exactly the same track? ???

lithium

💩