Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Last two versions existing of Pink Maggit from 1998

Deftones - Pink Maggit live @ Memorial Hall, December 05th 1998

Deftones - Pink Maggit live @ Memorial Auditorium, December 18th 1998

You'll notice in the ones from 1999 that I'm gonna upload that it sounds more and more like the version we know.

cesar421

thanks a lot for these V...pink maggit is fucking awesome

one question...which is the best version of fireal out there? i have a few ones on audio and all of them sound awesome but i would like to hear some more.

Vesanic

Quote from: cesar421 on Nov 04, 2010, 09:47 PM
thanks a lot for these V...pink maggit is fucking awesome

one question...which is the best version of fireal out there? i have a few ones on audio and all of them sound awesome but i would like to hear some more.

Man, I have no idea. This song sounds awesome everytime it's played. Even the ones from 2003 and 2006 sound excellent. This one's got to be one of my favorites for sure:

Deftones - Fireal live @ Maritime Hall, San Francisco, December 20th 1996 [9/14]

cesar421

they played fireal in 2006? i didn't knew that...is there a video somewhere?

Vesanic

Yes, they played Fireal a couple of times in 2006. In 2007 too, I think.

Yes, there's video of them playing Fireal in 2006. There used to be one on youtube but it got removed, it seems... I'll try to upload it back soon.

There's also a couple of other audio performances of Fireal from 2006.

delpadre

icery

had never seen that korea demo video, nice.  wonder what the lyrics are there

SinatrasWorld

TheQuietDoom46

that BQAD cover by Matt Emery was downright brilliant. One of the best if not the best piano cover of that I've ever seen.  ;)

E-Money

Quote from: TheQuietDoom46 on Nov 09, 2010, 03:45 AM
that BQAD cover by Matt Emery was downright brilliant. One of the best if not the best piano cover of that I've ever seen.  ;)

yea he did a great job.  very impressive!

Vesanic

Rare live version of Teenager, featuring Incubus' guitarist Mike Einziger singing with Chino:

Deftones & Mike Einziger - Teenager live @ Tower Theatre, November 24th 2000

cesar421

i love that knife prty performance...thanks v

hey v if its not so much annoyance can you upload that fireal video you said of 2006?