Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

one weak

Vesanic

I have the full show in audio, audience shot. Pretty cool show. Best Digital Bath performance I've ever heard.

Martin

Don't know if this has been posted yet, didn't get a hit when searching for it...soooo...pretty awesome cover methinks.

http://youtu.be/CQR4ewtfZp4

Vesanic

Don't know if anyone's seen this, anyway I have this show on a very poor quality, and this is the master source from the crew itself. Never thought this would surface.

Deftones - live 12.10.1996 pro shot (The Galaxy, St. Louis)

ltdef

This is fuckin awesome :o

I guess there is a LOT of stuff that is out there and we will never get to see...

Vesanic

Quote from: ltdef on Jul 17, 2012, 05:43 PM
I guess there is a LOT of stuff that is out there and we will never get to see...

You have no idea.

sing blue silver

The Chi benefit shows is the most painful one to know exists that we'll never see. That and Entertain Me.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

defburn

PLEASE A DVD VIDEO proshoot FROM THIS SHOW WILL BE AMAZING !!!!!!!

rufas

I didn't know there was a proshot. That HITE video is dope. The setlist from those shows are the nuts.

tingkagol

here's another video from that deftones video guy on youtube:
http://youtu.be/tkiFEIR7MkM

It's pretty good.

Penicks

i don't see what's different between his videos and a trillionth dragon ball z fan video with change in the background

Vesanic

Indeed. I've said it before, his videos fucking suck.

Knucklestones

:P I've heard of that guy too and I've seen some of his videos. At first, some of them were pretty explicit but ended up getting taken down by Youtube. I ripped some of those ones because I knew that they'd eventually get removed, but yeah. His videos aren't that great. He takes various, sometimes downright strange sources and puts them to Deftones songs.

therealdaebat

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 24, 2012, 11:53 AM
Indeed. I've said it before, his videos fucking suck.

agreed.  what's the point of calling them official too?  more youtube hits?  such a pointless hobby.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

Vesanic

Yup, more YouTube hits.

What annoys me the most is the whole stupidity of his watchers. They're all like "omg dis b so beautifool" only because you have wavy shots of supposedly sexy girls in tons of special landscapes. I know, not all his videos are that way, but a fair amount is. Throwing a bunch of random shit in a video is not enough to make it good in any way. I could paint Marilyn Monroe on my wall with my shit, it would have the same effect.

Jacob

I watched some of his videos. they are nice shots, very professional. which isn't odd, because he didn't fucking make them. they look like real music videos to other songs that he's simply stolen and put Deftones music on. someone should nail this fucker for copyright infringement.

oh, and I forgot to mention: they don't really fit well with the music, so he doesn't even deserve any credit for at least making them work well.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

vinsanity

Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!