Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxqueen

It's time to admit how much you love us already. On a scale from 0 to 10. Be honest!  :-*

White Pwny

Good post Emma.... Yes variable, tell us how much you love us.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

I had no idea this forum even existed.  You guys get - 10 cool points for knowing about this place

rxqueen

I invented this section.  :-* Now answer the question honey, I'm so curious..

BTW your inbox is full..

Variable

well no matter what I would have said, you just got -10 so no matter what the score will be in the negatives.  But I must say.  I think I like sin a bit better.  She has been extra awesome to me

White Pwny

=o)  yeah.. he loves me..    ;)

rxqueen

:o Secret pms I don't know about, admit it!

Variable

we all know you know about them

White Pwny

lol .. I don't tell people everything variable!   Geez.  We have never had a secret PM.  Neva. ;)

Variable

you could at least call me by name jerk face...

I want to go to bed so bad, but somehow things keep sucking me in

White Pwny

LMFAO!  See?? This board IS better.. TREY!

And yer the jerkface.   Go to bed.  =o)

Variable

its not just this board.  Other shit too.  and I am actually starting to hate this board more and more.  You can't have any fun out here without someone taking you either way to serious or getting your topic locked up

Moz La Punk

Hey, dont sweat it, I was 15 once as well.

Variable

yeah so was I.  Now since you are such a stickler for the rules.  Get the fuck out of my topic.  We don't allow homosexuality in here.  Well, not male on male anyways.

Moz La Punk

devilinside

cory

hah, moz is no fag-far from it. that guy loves poon more than anyone i've ever heard of. i didn't think the okinawan diet made people more hostile, perhaps your body is rejecting it?

Variable

It's not the food man.  It is the lack of poon out here.  Maybe that is why I am so irritable.  But still.  Fag or not.  That guy is an ass hole.  And not the good kind.  The really fucking annoying and in no way entertaining kind that just likes to shit on people because he is mad at the world for his tiny penis

cory

man that sucks. in mainland japan, a lot of chicks fuck like bunnies. you should get on that dude.

Variable

yeah, I am pissed.  I have a friend who lives on mainland that I knew from training in cali.  And he had to come out here for a month of training to gear up for Iraq.  And I was talking to him and he was telling me about all the girls out there.  And I guess they have a lot of universities out there and most study a lot of english.  So most girls in their college years speak very good English and love talking to the American boys to practice it.  And of course I get stuck on okinawa.  I swear it is like 90% males out here.