Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Death/Black/"Extreme" Metal

Started by oldgentlovecraft, Jan 02, 2007, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xDeadstar

Than it's deffently worth bying :)

Thanks for the trouble anyway! I'll go look myself, so you don't need to trouble anymore, and I've internet til my disposition, so ill try download it myself ;)

I've found it and downloaded it... I'm listenin'now.... OMFG.... its fucking awesome... never listened before, but they're fucking great! Like it soooooooooo much!!  ;D

moi

could any one upload a good cd of trouble? can't find one... thanks

yoda on mars

theis

yoda on mars

theis

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: 4th Eye on Apr 23, 2007, 07:23 AM
"Hi, and Welcome to BlackDonald's! May I recommend: The Unhappy meal. It includes a Dimmu Burger, a Cradle of Fries, a medium Satyricola, and an Enochian Croissant." :)

Haha!
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 10:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Sleep

You know, I am really into Opeth right now.  I love the 'Blackwater Park' album.  Still Life and Damnation are up there, too.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I can't stand Opeth right now.

Lately my tastes in music are slowly crawling away from all types of metal.

xDeadstar

Quote from: You Fail Me on May 03, 2007, 01:41 PM
I can't stand Opeth right now.

Lately my tastes in music are slowly crawling away from all types of metal.

I Also can't stand Opeth. I don't like them from the beginning already, they're just too busily busy with all that solos and such. The sang is good though.

I must admit too that my music taste is also devoloping away from metal. I'm more in to Industrial/Electronic and The Hard/Soft Rock, en the HxC....

And I was wandering, if someone ever heard of Another Messiah? It's a Dutch Doom band :)

tarkil

Opeth sucks big ass anyway, maybe that's why you don't like them...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

xDeadstar

Quote from: tarkil on May 03, 2007, 03:55 PM
I think that's just it... ;)

But anyone heard of them? If you like, I could upload it, so you could listen to it yourself :)

4th Eye

Haha, that may be bit harsh but yeah, Opeth were somewhat boring in the beginning and Ghost Reveries just hit the last nail on the coffin. Haven't listened to a full Opeth-song in ages.

tarkil

I went to one of their shows (well it was to see the opener (Amplifier)...), damn it was so shitty that I had to leave before the end... Guys were funny talking bullshit on stage though...

333tone

Quote from: xDeadstar on May 03, 2007, 04:00 PM
I think that's just it... ;)

But anyone heard of them? If you like, I could upload it, so you could listen to it yourself :)
*faints* listen to what ourselves? One of the best progressive metal bands  of our days? Blackwater Park & Ghost Reveries are considered classics already. They are not "busily busy" with the solos, cause they come up with sick guitar parts, that are not boring at all

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Juicy Fruit

What the...? How the hell can a metal fan slag off Opeth?

By the way tarkil I saw Amplifier a couple of weeks ago, they were supporting Porcupine Tree. They're a good band but I'd pick Opeth over them ANY day! They have a better sense of humour aswell!

tarkil

Yeah great sense of humour I agree... But still shitty unoriginal band...
Thing is I usually really don't like all the "melodic metal" bands... Very shitty imo...

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: tarkil on May 04, 2007, 12:08 PM
Yeah great sense of humour I agree... But still shitty unoriginal band...
Thing is I usually really don't like all the "melodic metal" bands... Very shitty imo...

Unoriginal?! How are they unoriginal? Name me another band that sounds like Opeth!

yoda on mars

I was just watching documentary about GORGOROTH - amazing!