Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sweet Cherry Waves T-Shirt

Started by bloody_liver, Jul 01, 2008, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloody_liver

Found a sick cherry waves t-shirt on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/DEFTONES-THE-WAVES-WOMAN-SPLATTER-LOGO-XL-BLACK-T-SHIRT_W0QQitemZ220251000589QQihZ012QQcategoryZ85975QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

only they only have 1 of them and it only comes in XL. Has anyone seen this for sale on any other merch sites? Now that merchdirect doesn't sell tones tees online I'm having trouble keeping up to date with their latest merch.

White Pwny

Got it at the show in Milwaukee last year.   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

mrs_swa

hahaha, I was waiting for you to see this!  :)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

White Pwny

haha I saw the title of the thread and wondered if it was the one I had.   =o)   

Hidalgo

that shirt is pretty awesome

dictatesofreason

Hidalgo

bangbang240

Yeah, I picked one up a year or two ago at a show.. normally don't buy shirts at shows but had to have this one...

bloody_liver

shine down unshy

goldpony

that is actually one of the coolest tones tees ive ever seen. i usually dont like the designs on tones tees (and hence have never bought one)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

kalhan

i like the skull and roses design a lot better, but this one comes close to being the coolest deftones tee ever

Jaw Knee

thats a pretty sweet shirt , but not the best . id say this one is. i got this one at the family values tour in toronto

Far away

Quote from: White Pwny on Jul 01, 2008, 03:16 AM

Got it at the show in Milwaukee last year.   

i want one now :(

Deftones86

i never saw that one on Giant merch but i got mine last year at the dallas show...now what i want is the Deftones Nikes those are bomb as hell to bad  they didnt make any in my size.

cyppe101

Frankz0r

Quote from: Deftones86 on Jul 05, 2008, 03:48 AM
i never saw that one on Giant merch but i got mine last year at the dallas show...now what i want is the Deftones Nikes those are bomb as hell to bad  they didnt make any in my size.

Those kick ass. But did they release that shit as merchandise? I've always thought that's something unique.

Deftones86

Quote from: Frankz0r on Jul 05, 2008, 05:43 PM

Those kick ass. But did they release that shit as merchandise? I've always thought that's something unique.

No they were made for the band and stage crew...some of them ended up on ebay but i wasnt going to pay a grand for shoes....

White Pwny

Quote from: Frankz0r on Jul 05, 2008, 05:43 PM

Got it at the show.