Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devlin

thanks devilinside i applaud you literally and by clicking the button. how is it you always have to info and d/l's first?

devilinside

Phoenix

huge thanks for the sharing!!

I found the songs to have a pure NIN sound. most of the time, the songs alone don't seem to be great but the album has a whole will surely give all their meanings.

I can't wait for Beside You in Time Live DVD and Year Zero album!!
Listen to my music at

devilinside

Quote from: Phoenix on Feb 17, 2007, 01:08 AM
huge thanks for the sharing!!

I can't wait for Beside You in Time !!

same

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devlin

survivalism is on nin's myspace now. for people who can rip audio and want the studio version.

Deftonesaddict

can someone upload the studio version from nin' s myspace?

Sea~Bass

Quote from: CHONGOMARANIRA--LOTION ~~ BIZARRE'98link=topic=11710.msg461364#msg461364
YOURE JUST PLAIN HOMO!

YOUUU BORE ME TO SL:L:LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Saturday Night Whiskey

lick your own year zero coons

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 22, 2007, 12:00 AM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

Oldnewtype

listeing to survivalism now. Pretty fucking awesome, I'm definitely looking forward to this album.

The Constant

Subliminal, good call, just read that interview.

My apologies.

devilinside

NINE INCH NAILS will be IRON MAIDEN frontman Bruce Dickinson's guests on Saturday, March 10 during Bruce's weekly BBC 6 Music radio show, aptly named "Rock Show". Listen to the program live via the Internet between 9:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. (midnight) U.K. time (between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. EST) at BBC.co.uk.

Two songs from NINE INCH NAILS' upcoming "Year Zero" album — "Survivalism" and "My Violent Heart" — have been posted online on the band's MySpace page.

"Year Zero" comes out on April 17. The first official single, "Survivalism", will arrive at radio later this month.

NINE INCH NAILS frontman Trent Reznor said in a statement that the idea for "Year Zero" came into him in a daydream about the end of the world. He explained, "It takes place about 15 years in the future. Things are not good. If you imagine a world where greed and power continue to run their likely course, you'll have an idea of the backdrop. The world has reached the breaking point — politically, spiritually and ecologically."

Reznor also hinted that "Year Zero" would be the first of two concept albums.

devilinside

devilinside

devlin

This song fucking rocks! the whole album needs to leak already!

whats up with the x84201757 in your last post devilinside?

devilinside

I love that song X(times)84201757

heh

devlin

oohhhh. i was thinking it might have been that. kind of a random number, but ok. :)

Chrisbo

It may be random but it's big hehe!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Me Im not is so fucking great !!!!! The last minute its all sampling and the mood of the song is kinda dark. Fucking great song.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

I know! ANd Chris,They Played the new song Survivalism at the show in Madris the other day. You must record it!!!!