Saturday Night Whiskey777

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

Zevaka

one more wwyd: 777 version? ;)

I wanna talk about fags.
btw, you can smoke all of that if you wanna.

a"needle in a haystack"

Fireal1222

why do u still come to the board

your kind of like osama bin laden... nobody likes you, and if we could find you. we'd shoot you

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

you can find me if wanna

send me an email, with your adress and I will come to your home, that way you wouldnt have to think about money, cos I would be with an AHK-47 in my hands.

a"needle in a haystack"

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Rollies, Camels occasionally.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Don't smoke Marbs, the filter is synthetic and is not biodegradable like the cotton filters from a Camel.

Mascara Snake

stopped on new years, but i liked regal filters!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

ToneDef

Now they're Gold rather than Special Filter.. It's hard to find Benson pics on google.

pissedandpierced

I smoke Marlboro Lights, the red ones apparently make your lungs bleed.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Mascara Snake

i thought this thread was about gay people! lol!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

ToneDef

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Mar 26, 2007, 06:49 PM

Nawwww. It's the same as when people say not to smoke that little overlapping bit on Marlboro lights 'cause it has fiberglass in it. Bullshit really.

Although most cigs probably make your lungs bleed. For the price I'd hope so.. £5.20 for a pack of Bensons I pay now. I'm coming up to 20 a day too so that's a shitload of money I'll save when I quit.

pissedandpierced

I know, I can't believe how much a pack of Marlboro's cost now, it's like £5.60 - £5.70. I never smoke over the overlapping bit, but it does make me wonder when I light one up and I can smell weed.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

ToneDef

Haha, my mate was saying yesterday how if someone with you sparks up a Superking it smells like weed.

pissedandpierced

Sometimes it's quite nice but other times it's just tempting me to get stoned and make a jibbering fool out of myself.

ToneDef

As we all love to do. I went round my friends after work this morning and smoked some resin called Gold Leaf. It's stamped with a gold leaf emblem and so soft you just mould it and lay it in your jigga. We'll it K.O'd me and after sleeping and stuff I can still feel it. I gotta get ready to go to work again now.

pissedandpierced

Nice, A friend of mine got some stuff, it kinda sounds like what you had but it was really crumbly like hash but you didn't need to burn it and it just blew us away. The weed I have been getting recently has been quite nice and smooth much better compared to the sandy shit we had.

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 26, 2007, 06:57 PM
Quote from: pissedandpierced on Mar 26, 2007, 06:49 PM

Nawwww. It's the same as when people say not to smoke that little overlapping bit on Marlboro lights 'cause it has fiberglass in it. Bullshit really.

Although most cigs probably make your lungs bleed. For the price I'd hope so.. £5.20 for a pack of Bensons I pay now. I'm coming up to 20 a day too so that's a shitload of money I'll save when I quit.

Actually light cigarettes is just an illusion.
you think you are smoking a cigarette with less nicotine, but there a lot of chemical shit inside to make the light one "looks" soft, everything that you smoke makes shit on your lungs, and I cant feel any flavour smoking cigs with white filters.

a"needle in a haystack"

pissedandpierced

'Light' cigarettes contain less tar which takes the edge off lol

I smoke Marlboro Lights because their not as strong as normal cigarettes and stronger than normal 'Lights' or 'Mild' cigarettes. And also because I'm a bit of a chav.

so I can tell you
if David Beckham was a smoker, he would smoke Marlboro Lights too.

a"needle in a haystack"