Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Cigarettes

Started by Saturday Night Whiskey777, Mar 26, 2007, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakesmoke1

Smoke Mayfair Lights bitches, cheap and cheerful. You know you've got a problem when your nickname is an allusion to the fact that you probably have emphysema. I light one off the end of the other.

I think it makes me look adult and sophisticated.

EDIT: And also well 'ard.
'That island, on the beach. We could take this boat...'

marty

I smoke Dunhill Reds or Pall Malls (depending on how much money I have).

Saturday Night Whiskey777

Quote from: Drakesmoke1 on Mar 26, 2007, 09:27 PM

hahahahahahahah shit that made me laugh!! really

Quote from: marty on Mar 26, 2007, 09:28 PM
I smoke Dunhill Reds or Pall Malls (depending on how much money I have).

Pall Mall is the Eddie Murphy's official cigarette.

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

Drakesmoke1

Quote from: Saturday Night Whiskey777 on Mar 26, 2007, 09:30 PM
Quote from: Drakesmoke1 on Mar 26, 2007, 09:27 PM

hahahahahahahah shit that made me laugh!! really

Cheers. I am only 11.
'That island, on the beach. We could take this boat...'

So you are about to say that to me, bitch?
I smoke Camel and I dont give a shit if you smoke something that makes you look adult and sophisticated.

a"needle in a haystack"

Bergerac

I smoke Superkings Black.

I'm hard.

Tuff GUY!!!! TUFF GUY!!! HU? HUH?
ISNT HE TUFF?

a"needle in a haystack"

marty

Turn your caps lock off, sugar-face

FUCK THAT SHIT
IF YOU SMOKE LIGHTS CIGARETTES, GET OUT OF HERE!

a"needle in a haystack"

ToneDef

Ahaha

I went through all kinds of stages before I fell in Love with my boys Benson and Hedges.

At school it was fucking Red Band, Sovereign, Superkings, Mayfair.. Cheap ones. I did like Superkings though.. I could chain those fuckers. Oh, Richmond too 'cause they tasted like toast.

I did the Marlboro Lights stage 'cause they're like the ultimate clubbing fag.. Not too soft but not too strong either if you're chaining them.

B&H just used to be like a special treat though, man. This was back when they were Special Filter. Once I started working and being able to properly fund my habit it was them all the way.

If I go into a shop and they don't have them (which is weird 'cause everyone likes them but I never see people smoking them) then I grab either Lambert and Butler or Lucky Strike if they do 'em.

EDIT: The problem with smoking Bensons though is people steal them. Some cunt at work keeps going through my pockets or my bag and nicking my fags. If I've bought 40 or something on the way to work and some prick puts his dirty thieving gypsy mits all over 'em it's proper gay. I got no idea who it is either but I'm gonna buy some like spy camera or some shit and catch the fucker.

Mike21

I don't quite get it.  Do you guys enjoy smoking?  Would you give up if you could?  My Dad smoked for 40 odd years with a pipe, and gave up about 13 years ago, my Mother smoked for around 40 years too, and gave up just over a year ago.

Mike21

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 27, 2007, 06:20 AMEDIT: The problem with smoking Bensons though is people steal them. Some cunt at work keeps going through my pockets or my bag and nicking my fags. If I've bought 40 or something on the way to work and some prick puts his dirty thieving gypsy mits all over 'em it's proper gay. I got no idea who it is either but I'm gonna buy some like spy camera or some shit and catch the fucker.

If you have a dog, what you should do is put some of your dog's turd inside a fag packet, and when someone goes to steal your fags, they'll get dog shit all over their hand.

It'll be the last time anyone steals your fags, I promise you.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I want a corn cobb pipe. It will work well with my old man hat. Or maybe one of those overly long wooden pipes.

And yes, I do enjoy smoking.

Jacob

I love to smoke. I often feel I've passed the line where cigs where still tasting good and gave me a headrush. now they have a bittersweet taste to so speak, and often I feel like I smoke just because I have to. I've considered stopping, but I just wouldn't know what to do without that first cig in the morning, the one after every meal, the one that goes with every cup of coffee and every beer etc... it's a lifestyle! one that will kill you, too.

I smoke Marlboro's.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

pissedandpierced

I enjoy smoking. A smoke with your cuppa in the morning, after a meal, waiting for a bus - ahhh good times. I am planning in quitting but I have been saying that for the last 7 years. I can go all day with out one but as soon as I'm at home bored I need a smoke. I did quit smoking cigarettes for a while and just had a joint when I came home but it didn't last long before my dirty little habit crept back.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

alvarezbassist17

i'm a marb light guy, but i'll smoke anything.  i can't believe you don't have p funks as a choice, they're pretty good.  camels are gross though.

ps i like european marlboros better

Mascara Snake

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Mar 27, 2007, 12:27 PM
I enjoy smoking. A smoke with your cuppa in the morning, after a meal, waiting for a bus - ahhh good times. I am planning in quitting but I have been saying that for the last 7 years. I can go all day with out one but as soon as I'm at home bored I need a smoke. I did quit smoking cigarettes for a while and just had a joint when I came home but it didn't last long before my dirty little habit crept back.

i love smoking to, but cant afford to and dont really want lung cancer!! so i haven't smoked since new years eve!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

White Wrist

Quote from: aenemic on Mar 27, 2007, 08:24 AM
I love to smoke. I often feel I've passed the line where cigs where still tasting good and gave me a headrush. now they have a bittersweet taste to so speak, and often I feel like I smoke just because I have to. I've considered stopping, but I just wouldn't know what to do without that first cig in the morning, the one after every meal, the one that goes with every cup of coffee and every beer etc... it's a lifestyle! one that will kill you, too.

I smoke Marlboro's.

No more words to describe...

Xrated_Transmission

Yellow Kings is the shit!

marty

Drinking and smoking are the best!