Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Banned Users List

Started by Drop-Dead, Apr 18, 2007, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturday Night Whiskey888

The fact is:

Ive got banned cos they are thinking Im someone who I am not.

And for that cause I wanna they know that with my real name.

I dont asked to get banned.

Subliminal

Quote from: Nikki on Apr 19, 2007, 10:33 PM
why do you have such a hard on for your stupid name?

Why do you think you're the most intelligent person here?

It's funny how you contradict yourself, You tell me i sound stupid, You think I have psychological issues..

When really your the one who sounds stupid and probably doesn't have something right in that head of yours.

Your not a bully at all, You're a joke.

Nikki

what did i say in that statement or anywhere for that matter to make you think i'm stupid?

give it a shot. it'll be fun.

I dont understand WHY the person who banned me dont write in here the REASON.

theis

'cause you're an idiot ?

You dont know me.
And you will have to born again to know who you are.

Nikki

'you will have to born again'.

Leave the hell you live to talk with me.
You dont have to correct nobody in here.
The incorrect is you.

Nikki

'you don't have to correct nobody'.

Nikki

you'd like that, wouldn't you?

srcuello

That exchange was too funny.

Glenn

dude, your username isn't banned. But maybe your mailadress or you IP is. I don't think anyone banned exactly that user, probably one of the other ten usernames you go under, and since you most likely use the same mail-adress and the same IP on all of your usernames, your main one got hit.

PWNED.

dumbass.

Nikki

unban blondie, you pubic stubble.

Glenn

why did you make a topic stating that you wanted to be banned if you really didn't? make up your fucking mind if you wanna be here or not, and don't flood the place with stupid pointless threads with a smiley in it. it's pathetic when a forum needs to have 20+ global mods to lock topics and ban the same user every day because the person/persons can't behave like normal (normal being kinda nice, semi-dipshitty and not quoting yourself a million times to act some what cool)

Nikki

i don't flood this board with topics. that was one topic, and it was a joke. i should have known better since you rectal drips can't even take a joke. besides, you nazis removed it, and it was ONE topic. that's hardly considered a flood.

nice try. now unban me, assflake.

Quote from: Glenn on Apr 21, 2007, 10:02 PM
dude, your username isn't banned. But maybe your mailadress or you IP is. I don't think anyone banned exactly that user, probably one of the other ten usernames you go under, and since you most likely use the same mail-adress and the same IP on all of your usernames, your main one got hit.

PWNED.

dumbass.

ARE YOU TALKING WITH ME?

Sorry, if you are I think Nuno sholud REALLY think twice before that "selection" of "Global Moderators".

Glenn

blondie: dude, who are you kidding? I've seen a ton of topics by you that say "Hi LOL" and then fucking "Smited" or whatever in it.

and what's up with starting a discussion with someone and then deleting your own comments? This is a place to discuss deftones, music or whatever and if you're not up for that I don't see a reason for you to be here.

Glenn

Quote from: Saturday Night Whiskey888 on Apr 21, 2007, 10:28 PM
Quote from: Glenn on Apr 21, 2007, 10:02 PM

PWNED.

dumbass.

ARE YOU TALKING WITH ME?

Sorry, if you are I think Nuno sholud REALLY think twice before that "selection" of "Global Moderators".
What I'm saying is the truth, don't have a million accounts, the percentage of getting banned decreases. I promise you. End.

Yes Nuno, Im right.
There are some Global Moderators in here that are kinda "n00b".