Started by Drop-Dead, Apr 18, 2007, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturday Night Whiskey888

Saturday Night Whiskey888
n00b

Thats the funniest part.

Nikki

Quote from: Glenn on Apr 21, 2007, 10:28 PM
blondie: dude, who are you kidding? I've seen a ton of topics by you that say "Hi LOL" and then fucking "Smited" or whatever in it.

and what's up with starting a discussion with someone and then deleting your own comments? This is a place to discuss deftones, music or whatever and if you're not up for that I don't see a reason for you to be here.

let's review everything that you say that is wrong:

1. i don't make topics that say 'Hi LOL'. this is an outright lie or you must've dreamt it, which is cute.

2. posts and topics are 2 different things. do i flood this board with posts? no. what's the difference between saying hello and smited? let your karma go, my friend.

3. if i delete my comments and topics, how am i ever flooding the board? apparently this board loves my posts and topics since they won't allow me to delete them anymore. hey, it's your server's bandwidth. oh well.

4. this is a deftones board sure, but does that mean we have to discuss deftones in shit chat too? in user to user? fucking EVERYWHERE? no.

once again, my awesomeness prevails.

Glenn

Quote from: Nikki on Apr 21, 2007, 10:41 PM
blondie: dude, who are you kidding? I've seen a ton of topics by you that say "Hi LOL" and then fucking "Smited" or whatever in it.

and what's up with starting a discussion with someone and then deleting your own comments? This is a place to discuss deftones, music or whatever and if you're not up for that I don't see a reason for you to be here.

1. i don't make topics that say 'Hi LOL'. this is an outright lie or you must've dreamt it, which is cute.

2. posts and topics are 2 different things. do i flood this board with posts? no. what's the difference between saying hello and smited? let your karma go, my friend.

3. if i delete my comments and topics, how am i ever flooding the board? apparently this board loves my posts and topics since they won't allow me to delete them anymore. hey, it's your server's bandwidth. oh well.

4. this is a deftones board sure, but does that mean we have to discuss deftones in shit chat too? in user to user? fucking EVERYWHERE? no.

1. I was amazed, I didn't find any.

2. well if two people are discussing erected penises and you post "smited" or "hello" for that matter, how is that not spamming? It has nothing to do with the subject, and yeah sure it can be funny once or twice, don't get me wrong. but after the 100th time people get kinda tired of it.

3. wow, lamest attempt to reverse something ever. it really has nothing to do with flooding really, it's just damn fucking annoying, childish and pointless.

4. again, you amaze me. did I ever say that? nah, didn't think so.

so yeah, what's the score now?

blondie - 1
glenn - 3

besides you're here again arn't you, and you havn't been banned? so what are you bitching about really? we've given you a reason why you were banned in the first place already, ain't that enough?

Nikki

Quote from: Glenn on Apr 21, 2007, 11:09 PM
Quote from: Nikki on Apr 21, 2007, 10:41 PM

1. I was amazed, I didn't find any.

2. well if two people are discussing erected penises and you post "smited" or "hello" for that matter, how is that not spamming? It has nothing to do with the subject, and yeah sure it can be funny once or twice, don't get me wrong. but after the 100th time people get kinda tired of it.

3. wow, lamest attempt to reverse something ever. it really has nothing to do with flooding really, it's just damn fucking annoying, childish and pointless.

4. again, you amaze me. did I ever say that? nah, didn't think so.

so yeah, what's the score now?

blondie - 1
glenn - 3

besides you're here again arn't you, and you havn't been banned? so what are you bitching about really? we've given you a reason why you were banned in the first place already, ain't that enough?

you're still at zero. it's funny that you make an example of me posting 'smited' on a topic about erect penises. it's also interesting that you were thinking about that, too. and you must have your priorities all fucked up if i annoy you. i thought that's what the ignore button was for. then again, i can understand why you keep reading my posts since they're all greatness.

'this is a place to discuss deftones, music or whatever'

i do the whatever. you can stick to your 'music'.

what it all boils down to is that blondie is never wrong and jealousy keeps him banned. and with that, i am victorious again, just like always.

blondie - 10
glennal moderator - lolz

law

Nice persistence, but still, cut with the arguing please.

marty

Quote from: Saturday Night Whiskey888 on Apr 21, 2007, 10:32 PM
Yes Nuno, Im right.
There are some Global Moderators in here that are kinda "n00b".
Dude, I begged for you to be banned.

Only cause I hate wiskey...its crash and burn

Nikki

for someone who plays with legos, you sure are an asshole.

marty

For someone that claims to be so bright, you sure are gullible!!!!

LEGOs do help out assholes though

[youtube=425,350]QTsXlTKaFq0[/youtube]

Nikki

cool. a very unecessary piece of crap made out of legos.

rxqueen

Hahahaha, marty... :D First laugh of the day!  :-*

fireflyry

This issue is getting way to much attention.

In saying it seems kind of pointless to even have banning power if all people are going to do is start a new profile and moan about it 24/7.

Talk about counter-productive.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

sunshine

banned:

blondie
hello kitty
babycakes
k
nikki

only one with a so-called 'reason'.

marty

Quote from: sunshine on Apr 24, 2007, 02:43 AM
banned:
blondie
hello kitty
babycakes
k
nikki
only one with a so-called 'reason'
Shame on your undies

devilinside

Quote from: sunshine on Apr 24, 2007, 02:43 AM
banned:

blondie
hello kitty
babycakes
k
nikki

only one with a so-called 'reason'.

boo-hoo

Subliminal

I swear, This whole board is filled with f'in children.

Grow up.

Mike21

lithium royalty

srcuello

marty

I hate them...

Go listen to Linkin Park of Limp Bizkit...they do it better.

Also, Chino is too heavy

srcuello

Quote from: marty on Apr 26, 2007, 02:01 AM
I hate them...

Go listen to Linkin Park of Limp Bizkit...they do it better.

Also, Chino is too heavy

Yeah, man! Chick rawk rules!