Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Banned Users List

Started by Drop-Dead, Apr 18, 2007, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

Nothing he's not banned. Was just a misunderstanding.

theis

Uhm, no, he's banned.

Vesanic

I posted about this in the moderators room.

bright lights, big city

oh what?! only the super secret moderators club members get to know why he was banned?!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 05, 2010, 02:02 AM
oh what?! only the super secret moderators club members get to know why he was banned?!

Although I have something personal against him, it's not the reason why I banned him.

Jesusinabowlofdirt has been trolling this site ever since he was here, pissing people off ( not only me ) by making contradictions to everyone's post, I couldn't stand that attitude anymore, and I know I am not the only one.

I admit that the fact he used my blogspot image and name in a ridiculous way and the fact he was always like " lol you're not a good mod you don't have what it takes " made me take the final decision, but that was only the peak of a bullshit mountain, it is not a personal decision.

tarkil

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 05, 2010, 03:34 AM
I couldn't stand that attitude anymore

As some people told you before, moderating is not about how you feel man...
I can see he's not banned though, which is good.

I don't want to go again in a war against moderators, but damn, you guys suck with all the fucking shitty ass rules....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

aiminarun

Quote from: tarkil on Jun 05, 2010, 07:38 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 05, 2010, 03:34 AM
I couldn't stand that attitude anymore

He did in fact get banned

Vesanic

Quote from: tarkil on Jun 05, 2010, 07:38 AM

It's not only my opinion, if you really want to know.
And yes, he is banned.

defTHE1s

wow dude you seem like a killer

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

Haha I'll probably get banned soon, so it's okay.

Vesanic

Aaaaanyway, to make it clearer, here's the first rule of sharinglungs:

Trolling:

Trolling (The act of purposefully antagonizing other members into arguments or posting threads or comments with malicious intent.) are forbidden on Sharing Lungs.

But he never did that, right ? Right.

aiminarun

But Vesanic......This ban was something you did because you got angry yourself,you said yourself you did't care about the sl rules about this.a post you deleted.

Vesanic

Quote from: aiminarun on Jun 06, 2010, 02:30 PM
But Vesanic......This ban was something you did because you got angry yourself,you said yourself you did't care about the sl rules about this.a post you deleted.

This is what I said in the case where he played with the name of my blogspot. But still, that was actually trolling. And the ban wasn't based only on that.

lostpilot

In no way can I see how the decision to ban him was impersonal.

Vesanic

Even though the last thing who made me take the decision was a mockery of MY blogspot, and then might make the decision personal, it was still trolling.

bebo

SX King

I think Ves had every right to ban his ass. Seems like he starts something all the time over something stupid. Then he wants to talk shit about how the mods are unfair. The sig thing was just asking for it and instead of just saying he'd take it down he acted like a douche as usual.

Vesanic

Quote from: SX King on Jun 07, 2010, 03:23 AM
I think Ves had every right to ban his ass. Seems like he starts something all the time over something stupid. Then he wants to talk shit about how the mods are unfair. The sig thing was just asking for it and instead of just saying he'd take it down he acted like a douche as usual.

THANK

YOU.

SX King

No problem. I dont understand y people are bitching cuz they would have done the exact same thing if they were in your position.

Vesanic

Well, dude, I'm not crazy, right ? He was always being a troll with everyone, not only me, RIGHT ? Tell me I'm not crazy.