Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Banned Users List

Started by Drop-Dead, Apr 18, 2007, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SX King

Theres no doubt he was. Ive seen it on more than one occasion. He was doing it when you banned him. There was part of one page and another. Once again arguing about nothing and making himself look like an ass.

aiminarun

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 06, 2010, 03:38 PM
Quote from: aiminarun on Jun 06, 2010, 02:30 PM
But Vesanic......This ban was something you did because you got angry yourself,you said yourself you did't care about the sl rules about this.a post you deleted.

This is what I said in the case where he played with the name of my blogspot. But still, that was actually trolling. And the ban wasn't based only on that.

With all respect but for you It wasn't about Sharing Lungs rules being broken or not,It was just a joke and you could not take it.
If someone would suggest that you implemented the ban only because of personal intentions,
and then quickly after that you try to find things in the rules to Justify what you have done,
then I would agree with that.Why can't a person joke about your blog?
I see people joking with each other all the time..

aiminarun

Quote from: SX King on Jun 07, 2010, 03:57 AM
Theres no doubt he was. Ive seen it on more than one occasion. He was doing it when you banned him. There was part of one page and another. Once again arguing about nothing and making himself look like an ass.

For your information he took the signature down he just asked what rule Vesanic called upon.
But Vesanic said he did't care about Sharing Lungs rules.

Vesanic

I did say that I didn't care about the rules.

As a moderator, I shouldn't have and I apologize.

The rule I called upon was simply a matter of respect. Yeah, even if that were a joke, I couldn't take it because to me, it was not funny. The thing I didn't like is that he was using the name of my team in stupid mocking purpose. I'm sure he would pretend that it was just to laugh a bit, but I wouldn't believe him. Sarcarsms, irony and mockery are totally from his league.

If you can't respect someone on a forum, then you deserve to get banned.

And the other things I called upon, it was mainly his past as a troll on this website.

Each time, he was pissing off everybody, the mods especially, and when they were about to ban him or something, he was like " How, what rule did I break ? lol you mods are useless ", he was doing that on purpose EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Quote from: aiminarunI see people joking with each other all the time..

Yeah, some are okay with that, some others are not. First, I didn't agree with that " joke " because I thought it was really, really fucking stupid and in any way I couldn't see how it was funny, even if I took out the fact that it was my own blog, I would still think it was a stupid joke. Also, coming from him, I know what a " joke " can mean.

Second, Romastian (name of my team & blogspot) are two people. My partner, and me. And I can tell you that my partner was not happy at all about that either.

This is the last time I justify my decision, live it or eat it, if there is a problem, Nuno will take care of it.

SX King

Quote from: aiminarun on Jun 07, 2010, 04:47 AM
Quote from: SX King on Jun 07, 2010, 03:57 AM

For your information he took the signature down he just asked what rule Vesanic called upon.
But Vesanic said he did't care about Sharing Lungs rules.

For your information i can read. Second of all i witnessed the entire thing. Yes he did ask what rule he was breaking but in a disrespectful manner. What jesus was doing was uncalled for and i dont care what Ves said about SL rules. He has on many occasions started something with a member for nothing. Imo Ves did this board a favor. As i said before if u were in his shoes you wouldve done the same exact shit as him. Im not gonna sit here and argue with you but someone needed to fucking say it.

aiminarun

I don't say anything about the picture beeing funny or not,that can't be decided as fact by me,you or a mod that's up to everyone.

He took the signature down,said he did it because of friendship and not because of good mod behaviour.But the ban came anyway.

Good Night everyone!

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

The ban came because when he finally decided to take it down, he had already been warned three times and maybe more. When it's too late, it's too late.

And I don't care if it's because of friendship. Friend or not, respect is the first rule. ( Who said he was my friend anyway ? At some point, I thought I could take his irony in a funnier purpose and not take it too seriously, and I even thought I could be more friendly with him, but the further we went in time, the more I realized it was impossible. )

Quote from: VesanicThis is the last time I justify my decision, live it or eat it, if there is a problem, Nuno will take care of it.

I won't repeat anymore. No more discussion about this.

Vesanic

Quote from: bebo on Jun 07, 2010, 02:44 AM

amazin'

As a moderator, I may not ignore anyone's posts, otherwise I wouldn't see everybody's posts and maybe some people I'd have ignored would talk shit, which I woudn't be able to " moderate ".

E-Money

I always thought Jesusinabowlofdirt was a d bag.   ;)

your sister gets me hard

lolz@deleting my posts

SMITED!

...fags

There Will Be Blood

Well right before you guys got in a fight about his signature, he was trying to argue with me about sexape vs risk! lol

aiminarun

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Jun 09, 2010, 04:22 AM
Well right before you guys got in a fight about his signature, he was trying to argue with me about sexape vs risk! lol

That was'nt arguing.That was a normal conversation.A Conversation about Deftones songs you gladly took part of by looking at it.Personally I think that is normal here.Inkblades ANd Variable is arguing :x

bright lights, big city

shut up, jesusinabowlofdirt
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

the guy's been banned before and warned several times. he's been around longer than he should already.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

aiminarun

There Will Be Blood

well you belong to him! you have a connection!

Variable

Quote from: aiminarun on Jun 09, 2010, 09:57 AM
Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Jun 09, 2010, 04:22 AM

That was'nt arguing.That was a normal conversation.A Conversation about Deftones songs you gladly took part of by looking at it.Personally I think that is normal here.Inkblades ANd Variable is arguing :x

Hey hey hey now.  I was all on your side and about to make a post about this until you try throwing my name under a bus......Even though I'm actually still on your side.  I'm just that self righteous about this issue.  But calm down with the finger pointing little lady. 

I just want to make a point.  In no way shape or form should any member on this forum have to walk around and kiss the ass of any moderator or walk on egg shells every time they have a disagreement with one.  Being a MOD is in no way a status symbol or an accomplishment or anything.  It just means that you wanted to do a little bit more to help the forum out, and you actually have the time to do it unlike a lot of us.  Really a MODs only real job ( on a chill forum with mature adults anyways ) is to delete post of users who are trying to post links to web sites who are trying to sell something ( thats what SPAM actually is fyi ) and then delete those users accounts.  Thats really about it.  Unless there is a real hate filled something going on. Like if the Aryan Brotherhood suddenly decided to swarm SL.....which I don't really see happening.  But still, the delete powers are on standby for that.  Not because you don't like somebody or disagree with somebody or they played a joke on you.

I would also like to bring up the point that Aiminarun is not the only member that thinks this was a bad decision.  You have had multiple old, and very respected members voice that they felt this was wrong too.  That should always be considered when you are looking after the best interest of SL.  The mods are not the end all be all.  The members make this board, MODs are all just part of that group with the rest of us.  And trust me brother, you wouldn't be the first MOD to get the boot for being too tyrannical and getting the members stirred up enough to start sending nuno some e-mails complaining about you. 
Because I understand the attitude that some of you take saying that you are trying to preserve the integrity of the board that Nuno made.  But this isn't a board started by the white house to discuss new government policy.  This is a message board mainly used by teens and young adults who have the love of a rock band in common....its going to get a little colorful at times.  And that's OK.  Because if you make it a Nazi death camp FOLLOW THE RULES board where every member that you don't like gets banned and every topic you don't like gets locked, people get sick of it and leave.  And you're trying to tell me that Nuno would prefer a dead message board to one with a little off subject and off color talk from time to time?  Nope, I don't believe that for one sec.  And the only reason SL is doing pretty good right now is because of DE release.  Once the hype dies down, you will see the results of the over moderating.  Because I have seen this place dead as shit multiple times because a lot of the cool people got ran off by the MODs. 

That's my two cents anyways. 

defTHE1s

Amen to this.
The voice of the experience has talked.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

There Will Be Blood

The voice of reason has spoken!