Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

latest concert you've been to

Started by goldpony, Oct 04, 2007, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battle-Axe

Crazyfists are awesome live, huh?! :D

Saw them twice on the Rest Inside The Flames UK tour last year and they were amazing. They have such a good vibe and the atmosphere was unbelieveable. They're coming back in June and I can't wait :]

neutron liar

yeah, you UK bastards get them more than us it seems!

devilinside

ignore the fashion

again tonight....

destroy the runner, actually leaving in about 10 minutes.

Surtur

I live in Iceland...so there are never any bands anyone's really heard of, save maybe once a year...

I do try and go to local shows a lot though, there's good stuff out there fortunately. I guess having nothing to do really makes for an active scene with good music, lol

tuesday I went to a metal gig at my school
bands playing:
muck
skítur (means shit)
bloodfeud
retron

I was late so I missed the first two.
however, bloodfeud sounded a lot like children of bodom, or reminded me at least. they were tight, although not my fave kind of music. retron was much more fun. they play a sort of robotic metal, not quite electric, but there's something robotic about the pounding riffs they play. they're like if qotsa were much more hardcore and to the point, and heavy metal. some fear factory resemblances as well

yesterday I went to another metal gig
bands:
muck - post-metal, very dark, sounds like they listen to Isis
skítur - metalcore, very gritty, fast, thrashing, brutal
celestine - post-metal/death metal at its best. terrific band. recently switched members a bit, their new songs are perhaps more into death metal than their previous more post-metal stuff

lithium

💩

Crazylegs

lithium

it was amazing, there was this solo 'battle' between omar and and adrian that was fucking insane.
💩

devilinside

Quote from: lithium on Apr 20, 2008, 04:03 AM
it was amazing, there was this solo 'battle' between omar and and adrian that was fucking insane.

wow..musta been really good,you stuttered there a little bit. LOL

E-Money

Thrice last saturday in phoenix. 

One of the best shows ive been to!

KoRnudo

Iron Maiden
Black LAbel Society
KoRn
Ozzy Osbourne

lithium

Quote from: stapezee on Apr 24, 2008, 04:21 AM
Thrice last saturday in phoenix. 

One of the best shows ive been to!

missed them this past week =[
💩

emotivelotion

lithium

saw the raconteurs yesterday, amazing, one of the best shows i've been to. my only complaint, freakishly tall people.
💩

shine down unshy

Word.  I wanted to cut them down like trees

Alvar

rock am ring, including:

incubus
in flames
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE (fucking awesome)
disturbed
lostprophets

and some more shit bands. great time.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Softparody

Kiss (1st of June) and Foo Fighters (yesterday). Both shows awesome, but let's face it. Kiss kinda sucks
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

Battle-Axe

Since I last posted in here:

I-DEF-I - 19th April
Defenders Of The Faith - 25th April
Profane - 8th May
Skindred in Sheffield - 23rd May - me and my best friend went mainly cos Profane were supporting and they put me on the guestlist +1. They ended up getting us backstage passes and all I really remember from that night [apart from the bands] was lots of alcohol, continuous quoting of Alan Partridge, Profane giving us a lift back to Manchester in their van whilst listening to I by Meshuggah, being a roadie at 4 in the morning taking all their gear into one of their flats and then crashing at my friend's uni flat at like 5 :P

Saw a couple local bands last thursday too.

devilinside

Quote from: Softparody on Jun 13, 2008, 12:49 AM
Kiss (1st of June) and Foo Fighters (yesterday). Both shows awesome, but let's face it. Kiss kinda sucks

I know,Kiss was waaay cool back in the day..but ever since that Gene Simmons sex tape......*shivers*

I used to have a huge crush on Paul Stanley....HAHA! EWWW!  :-[