Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

latest concert you've been to

Started by goldpony, Oct 04, 2007, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaunce88

Flogging Molly in May. Great show, always a lot of fun to drink yourself stupid on Guinness and jump in the pit.
Deftones are up next, then The Black Keys.

thirdeye

TOOL at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles was fucking amazing.  Seeing Deftones in Ventura in two weeks.  If anyone needs a ticket to Ventura let me know, I've got one extra.

your sister gets me hard

I just did southern tour for umphreys...in addition to the northeast.  For some reason I met a ton of people named molly and I did them all. 

beansandcornbread

Deftones!  Last night in Orlando at the House of Blues.  It rawked of course.

defsteve

Leeds Festival - Saturday

Band of the day - Weezer

Honourable mention - Cypress Hill
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

etizzy20

Saw Dillinger Escape Plan, Faith No More in NY & Philly, then saw Deftones on Blackdiamondskye in MI.

delorean

hello first post!  last one was the deftones with alice in chains. deftones were amazing of course!  aic pleasantly surprised maybe even impressed me with really great production even when I wasn't there to see them.

defsteve

Last couple of gigs were Cancer Bats headline show (Sunday 26th September), and Cancer Bats supporting Bring Me The Horizon on Monday 27th.

Next gig is Norma Jean on Saturday October 2nd (supporting Architects).

Run of gigs until the end of the year : Alter Bridge - Robert Plant - My Chemical Romance - Stone Sour - Paramore - Deftones - The Sword/Karma To Burn - Deftones - Helmet.

TheQuietDoom46

Deftones at Northern Lights Clifton Park, NY 9.21.10  ;D Rediculously good concert, my review is under the Tour/Concerts forum. Check it out for vids!

LeftyLevan

Smashing Pumpkins and Chevelle 2 weeks ago in Denver.

beansandcornbread

Megadeth - Anthrax - Slayer / 10.02.10 - Kicked all kinds of ass.

E-Money

I just got back from Roger Waters tonight!  One of the most amazing nights of my life.  Fuck it was amazing!! 

defsteve

Quote from: defsteve on Sep 30, 2010, 12:13 PM
Run of gigs until the end of the year : Alter Bridge - Robert Plant - My Chemical Romance - Stone Sour - Paramore - Deftones - Deftones - Deftones - Deftones - Deftones - The Sword/Karma To Burn - Deftones - Helmet.

The Sword cancelled their tour. Bummer...

black coffee

The Unwinding Hours on Saturday. Good show, still doesn't make me miss Aereogramme any less.

sing blue silver

roger waters performing the wall about 2 weeks ago.

mind bendingly awesome.

chaka.chaka

Last show I went to was Sublime with Rome & The Dirty Heads.
Great show!
Sublime with Rome - Smoke 2 Joints

Check out some pictures of the show!
http://sativafreak02-sublimewithromebakersfieldca.buzznet.com/user/photos/list/

your sister gets me hard

Umphrey's last saturday in DC was fun.

lithium

Quote from: chaka.chaka on Nov 09, 2010, 05:41 AM
Last show I went to was Sublime with Rome & The Dirty Heads.
Great show!
Sublime with Rome - Smoke 2 Joints

Check out some pictures of the show!
http://sativafreak02-sublimewithromebakersfieldca.buzznet.com/user/photos/list/
This was my last show as well!
💩

defsteve

Deftones - Manchester last night!

JP1981

Deftones/Mastodon/AIC in Atlanta on Sept 28th. I went with my husband which was nice cuz it was our first show together since 03 when we first started dating, but not nice because he's in the Army and couldn't get out of work early enough and we had to haul ass on the interstate the whole way and I hadn't had lunch and had to piss halfway but we didn't have time to stop. As it was, we did shave off like 45 minutes of drive time and didn't get a ticket but by the time we got through the gate and I ran to the bathroom, we missed Mastodon but we managed to get to the edge of the lawn as Deftones played the opening notes. So that kicked ass.  Then he had PT at 6am the next morning and I had to get up with our son, but it was SOOO worth it!
I'm your passenger