Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Started by yoda on mars, Nov 01, 2007, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoda on mars

Amazing band. I didn't like IRONY IS... and I just thought the band is awful. Few days ago I came across MISS MACHINE and I got totally crazy about the record. What do you guys think about the band? I know lot of people like them.

Moz

I like em. Got into them when Miss Machine came out. New record is pretty good too.

goldpony

under the running board and calculating infinity are good as well. miss machine fuckig rocked, i really like the patton influence. i can't wait for the album to drop in 15 days
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Starz

I already have Ire Works in my hands. Incredible album, contender for album of the year too...

Alvar

i love this band. cant wait to hear the new record

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

black coffee

Oldnewtype

your crazy, Irony Is A Dead Scene is the greatest.

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

StalkeR

mi
Quote from: 333tone on Nov 02, 2007, 01:04 AM
Quote from: Oldnewtype on Nov 02, 2007, 12:47 AM
indeed

Mike Patton kick asses on this album sooo much :)
www.stalkerowaty.prv.pl
--------------
"come fall in love with the sound..."

yoda on mars

indeed

It's probably because I hate Mike Patton. However, I didn't know that Mike Patton was involved in the record.

Oldnewtype

I bet you only hate mike patton b/c everyone else loves him

goldpony

"damn you i liked it, i liked it" "why, why?" "because their everything you hate"
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

theis

Haha, "Black Bubblegum".

Talk about surprise song of the year.

yoda on mars

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Nov 03, 2007, 12:24 AM
I bet you only hate mike patton b/c everyone else loves him

true. but still, I hate him. though, I liked some fantomas stuff.

StalkeR

Quote from: yoda on mars on Nov 02, 2007, 12:29 PM
indeed

It's probably because I hate Mike Patton. However, I didn't know that Mike Patton was involved in the record.

you should love this guy :) he is better than Omar, Cedric, their childer, and even sex :P
www.stalkerowaty.prv.pl
--------------
"come fall in love with the sound..."

Zevaka

indeed

you're just a little kid ;P

yoda on mars

Quote from: StalkeR on Nov 03, 2007, 06:03 PM
indeed

you should love this guy :) he is better than Omar, Cedric, their childer, and even sex :P

LOL

I would argue about it bu tI wouldn't win in this board. So let's end the discusion at this point ;)

anyway, http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/video_news/dillinger_drummer_new_escape_plan.html

White Wrist

i am new to this band. I like Milk Lizard and Black Bubblegum...the others are EXTREME!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! UAUUUUUUUURGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alvar

they are getting better with every record it seems.

my favorite song of them is still panasonic youth though

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Jacob

I used to love Dillinger but I'm kind of sick of all this tech-metalcore. Irony Is a Dead Scene is still an awesome album, but that's mostly thanks to Patton. Miss Machine was one of my favorite albums a couple of years ago but now I can barely stand listening to it. if Dillinger just did their thing and we didn't have to see all these other crappy bands trying to be as innovative, technical and chaotic I'd still be fine with them... but like I said, I'm so sick of this whole genre right now.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep