for variable, the killing would be victory enough ;D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 08, 2008, 09:16 PM
Then how would you "win".

Weapons, would it be like battle royal, or are you just gonna start hackin' everyone up like Mike Meyers?
no no no.  I mean violence is usually the answer.  But if they can track it back to me.....no good.  But if I make it all look like an accident....hmmm lets see here.  I have never actually seen this show but im going to guess there are around 12 people, lets play this out

I would start by bringing about.......hmmmm 200meq of Potasium in a vial.  And about 300 units of insulin.  Then at night, when we are all getting to know eachother around the camp fire I bust out some contraband alcohol and get the party going.  Well once everyone is a little buzzed I would find the biggest dude there and inject him with the insulin.  No one would think anything at first just that he was way too drunk.  Then I wouuld also find the oldest person there and inject them with the potasium giving them cardiac arrhythmias(2 down looking all natural) so I would push my newly discovered diabetic into the fire right after I bust out the new drink of the evening, bacardi 151 and give him a very big glass.  So he falls into the fire after flinging the 151 on lets say just 1 person.  So everyone tries to help the flaming diabetic and then the guy with 151 goes up in flames too.  Which is where I bust out a bucket of 151, tell them its water, and throw it on the group.  Killing all together....lets say 6, only 6 more to go.  So at this point I would take charge of the mass casualty situation and form a "green zone" and have all the survivors (no pun intended) start to pull the casualties over where aid could be rendered.  But my "green zone" would be about as red as they come as it would be pre staged for disaster.  The trees around my "green zone" would all be pre cut and ready to tumble in.  I of course being the heroic man that I am would tell everyone to stay where it was safe and let me bring the casualties to them.  that is when I wold go and spread the fire from the camp area to the trees surrounding the "green zone"  then they would all cave inward and smash the remaining 6.  and if they didnt.  I would then turn to violence and beat them with tree branches.  Then I would beat myself up a bit, and lie under a tree, waiting to be rescued as a hero...yup yup.

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 08, 2008, 09:18 PM
for variable, the killing would be victory enough ;D
this is a very good point

Atomic

Quote from: Variable on Jan 11, 2008, 06:37 AM
I would then turn to violence and beat them with tree branches.  Then I would beat myself up a bit, and lie under a tree, waiting to be rescued as a hero...yup yup.
pure wisdom
respect ;D
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Variable

Thanks bro, respect right back at your wise ass

goldpony

Weapons, would it be like battle royal, or are you just gonna start hackin' everyone up like Mike Meyers?
no no no.  I mean violence is usually the answer.  But if they can track it back to me.....no good.  But if I make it all look like an accident....hmmm lets see here.  I have never actually seen this show but im going to guess there are around 12 people, lets play this out

I would start by bringing about.......hmmmm 200meq of Potasium in a vial.  And about 300 units of insulin.  Then at night, when we are all getting to know eachother around the camp fire I bust out some contraband alcohol and get the party going.  Well once everyone is a little buzzed I would find the biggest dude there and inject him with the insulin.  No one would think anything at first just that he was way too drunk.  Then I wouuld also find the oldest person there and inject them with the potasium giving them cardiac arrhythmias(2 down looking all natural) so I would push my newly discovered diabetic into the fire right after I bust out the new drink of the evening, bacardi 151 and give him a very big glass.  So he falls into the fire after flinging the 151 on lets say just 1 person.  So everyone tries to help the flaming diabetic and then the guy with 151 goes up in flames too.  Which is where I bust out a bucket of 151, tell them its water, and throw it on the group.  Killing all together....lets say 6, only 6 more to go.  So at this point I would take charge of the mass casualty situation and form a "green zone" and have all the survivors (no pun intended) start to pull the casualties over where aid could be rendered.  But my "green zone" would be about as red as they come as it would be pre staged for disaster.  The trees around my "green zone" would all be pre cut and ready to tumble in.  I of course being the heroic man that I am would tell everyone to stay where it was safe and let me bring the casualties to them.  that is when I wold go and spread the fire from the camp area to the trees surrounding the "green zone"  then they would all cave inward and smash the remaining 6.  and if they didnt.  I would then turn to violence and beat them with tree branches.  Then I would beat myself up a bit, and lie under a tree, waiting to be rescued as a hero...yup yup.

this plan would never work, it is too elaborate. didnt james bond or batman teach you anything? the more elaborate and complicated your death plan is, the more likely it wont work. a better plan would be to slit the other contestants throats while they slept. easy and quiet, and since you have access to drugs fixing ruffie cocktails should be no problem
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Shaye

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 11, 2008, 08:33 PM
this plan would never work, it is too elaborate. didnt james bond or batman teach you anything? the more elaborate and complicated your death plan is, the more likely it wont work. a better plan would be to slit the other contestants throats while they slept. easy and quiet, and since you have access to drugs fixing ruffie cocktails should be no problem

I think Michael Meyers has the least complicated death plan. Stealth isn't even involved.   ;)

blondie

michael meyers was too stupid to plan anything.

Shaye

Quote from: blondie on Jan 12, 2008, 04:25 AM
michael meyers was too stupid to plan anything.

Exactly. But he still killed everyone without even planning it or using any fancy gadgets/weapons...in comparison to James Bond and Batman, that is.

blondie

well that's because his victims were even more stupid than he was.

Shaye

Quote from: blondie on Jan 12, 2008, 04:30 AM
well that's because his victims were even more stupid than he was.

I wasn't really thinking that deeply into it. Just commenting about uncomplicated death plans, that's all.

blondie

White Pwny

One time I saw a girl I know in the audience of Jerry Springer's show.   And yes.. she got her beads.  EWWWWWWW.. girl was a big one.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

slitting throats would never work.  The whole point to my plan was to make it look like I had no blame.  It is hard to fake everyone getting their throat slit except for me.  And you are forgetting one thing.  I am better looking, smarter, and just fucking cooler than james bond and batman.  I could pull it off.

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Jan 12, 2008, 04:18 AM

I think Michael Meyers has the least complicated death plan. Stealth isn't even involved.   ;)
yeah but he also had freak strength.  That I dont have :(

also michael meyers gets caught , a lot.  This is someting that cant happen if I am going to get the money and credit to win on survivor

samson simpson

Quote from: Variable on Jan 12, 2008, 04:53 AM
yeah but he also had freak strength.  That I dont have :(

most special people do.

huge genitila from what ive heard also.
even females.

samson simpson

Variable

well I have freakish good looks, freakish smarts, and freakish karizma.  I can go to the gym for the rest

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Jan 12, 2008, 04:57 AM
well I have freakish good looks, freakish smarts, and freakish karizma.  I can go to the gym for the rest

LMAO...well then you've already got an advantage as far as not getting caught. Smart, good looking, charismatic people are always the last to be suspected.

samson simpson

Quote from: Variable on Jan 12, 2008, 04:57 AM

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM