Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

later

Started by Variable, Jul 26, 2007, 04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 12, 2007, 06:35 PM
Na,I know Hilary is gonna get it. The only thing people don't like about her is how cold she seems...other than that,she's a pretty smart woman,with alot of knowledge of what goes on in the white house and is leading all the polls. And I disagree with needing to have military experience/background. We keep fucks like that in office and it will only get worse. It's time for a woman to be in office.

Of course hilary is smarty.  Shes disgustingly evil smart, I would usually like that but she is like that in a bad way.  Hilary is smart, but shes not smart enough to fool everyone into not seeing her plan.  I mean she is way too liberal for her own good.  But only a little bit, not enough to really stir trouble. she doesn't really mean it.  she just says that shit to get in the spot light and get a few votes from the far left away from liberman. 

Look she may be smart, but you have to be smart.  Look at our world situation.  The entire world is in conflict with the middle east like it or not.  ESPECIALLY the US.  And the middle east as a whole does not really respect women.  I mean face it, most men over here see it as an insult to have a woman who is not their wife speak to them.  How the fuck are we supposed to have respect and good foreign relations with these countries if we have a woman president?  Im being dead serious.  Think about it.  Its not one of those things they will just get over.  That is their culture and how they think.  It may be the 21th century, but its the wrong decade for a woman president.

And yes, a military background is important in time of war.  Pretty much every mistake Bush has made is because he doesn't understand the way the military works.  He had very good advice from Generals and military advisors that he ignored because it didn't make sense to him.  and it wouldn't if you haven't been in the boots of a soldier.  And could a non military back ground president listen to the generals and make the right choices?  Yes, absolutely.  But in the end they have the final say and they will be making a lot of important choices that deal with a lot of peoples lives.  I dont like putting that to chance.  Oh and by the way, Bill (so really bill and hilary) deployed the US military more than any other president in history.  but fucked it up constantly and ran away right away every time it got fucked up (seen blackhawk down?)  at least bush had the balls the stay and fight.

Which brings me to the absolute fact that hilary will pull troops from Iraq as soon as she can.  I dont care what you think about if this war was justified or not.  We started it, we HAVE to finish it.  We have let liberal democrat fucks pull us out of almost every US conflict since Vietnam.  And it makes the US look weak.  Like it or not, world image is very important.  We have to show people that we will finish what we start.  Or else we will have no clout at all in the world.  Like it or not, al queda is in Iraq.  And if we pull out they will see it as a victory.  and they will become embolded.  Hmmmm, what do you think happens when radical terrorist get embolded?  When you start something you have to finish.  Its that simple.  And its not the american government or military that is being weak.  Its the people.  And the enemy knows this.  Which is why the information war is so important right now.  And they are winning just as the viet cong won.  They dont want to fight on the streets of Iraq because they know they will loose.  They are fighting on your TV and the Internet and winning because of the way they spin shit.  It blows my mind how a country can just ignore its military members who are actually there fighting the fight and saying "no really its not like that at all"  Blows my mind how the american public can trust what they watch from some reporter fuck who flies out and doesn't even leave the base just so he can say "I was there" and not listen to the guys on the ground every day.  Because trust me miss kelly.  I know A LOT of guy who have been to Iraq and who are there.  And they all believe in it.  Every now and then you get some pussy fuck who shouldn't have joined the military and wants out so he cries lies to the media about the horrors just to get attention and get kicked out.  But that is not the general consensus at all.  And believe it or not, bush started listening to the generals and has been making some good choices.  Things are getting a lot better in Iraq and the Progress in Afghanistan is amazing.  Now would be a terrible time to pull out and let it all go to ruin.  I could rant about this for hours, but you get my point

and I hope to god "its time for a woman to be in office" is not a statement that you would vote for any woman just because she has a vag

Variable

I can't believe how easily you have up on that kelly

But yes kids. Its time for me to be off again.  I should be back sometime around Feb.  Try to go on living without me.

So since I wont be around for the board awards I just want to go ahead and nominate a few

Goldpowny as the best new male member
Mrs swa as the best new female member
T-rock as the hottest new member
Sinner as the coolest old female member
Blondie as the coolest old Male member
Ross as the biggest dumb ass
Tarkil as the best frenchy
Mazzy and Emma tie for the 2 members that are gone, and really need to come back
And me as the biggest cockbag.

Seriously though.  I hope you all have great holidays and everything.  And I look foreward to getting back on when I get back.

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Dont cry.  Just think of it this way.  For the next 4 months, you no longer have to be 2nd best

goldpony

thank you for thinking so highly of me, with all the noob talk i thought i was at best 54386543165 best ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Dont get a big head or anything.  I just like you because you actually make new topics

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

Trey Trey.. On a pc with NO AOL.    =o(
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

do you have any messengers?  I have msn and Yahoo too.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Oct 26, 2007, 10:17 PM
I can't believe how easily you have up on that kelly

But yes kids. Its time for me to be off again.  I should be back sometime around Feb.  Try to go on living without me.

So since I wont be around for the board awards I just want to go ahead and nominate a few

Goldpowny as the best new male member
Mrs swa as the best new female member
T-rock as the hottest new member
Sinner as the coolest old female member
Blondie as the coolest old Male member
Ross as the biggest dumb ass
Tarkil as the best frenchy
Mazzy and Emma tie for the 2 members that are gone, and really need to come back
And me as the biggest cockbag.

Seriously though.  I hope you all have great holidays and everything.  And I look foreward to getting back on when I get back.

I always end up nominated for things like "Most annoying" and "Person who should be most careful" and last year, only like three people voted me for the latter which I thought was weird because that was the same year I posted that huge topic with all the pictures of my swollen scarred head and busted limbs. Everyone voted fireal for driving stoned all the time...

Anyway, good luck Trey. I always hope the best.

Variable

Yeah, I vote you as most likely to take over as the board terrorist.

thanks buddy.  Ill talk to you in a few months.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

TheWatcher

yo homie

take care.

tarkil

Cheers man, take good care of yourself and be back safe in a few months with nice pics and good stories for us.... ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I'll be watching the news.

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 27, 2007, 05:55 AM
Cheers man, take good care of yourself and be back safe in a few months with nice pics and good stories for us.... ;)
I will try to get some pics together.  I have one or two good ones.
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Oct 27, 2007, 08:07 PM
I'll be watching the news.
funny.  There actually was one news report on afghanistan since the last time I left making it seem all crazy and shit.  I really hope my family didnt watch it