Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fucking cowards!

Started by Softparody, Dec 14, 2007, 07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Softparody

Ok, here's the full story.
Me and my four band members and friends went together downtown after our first day in the studio, recording our first EP.
We came to a point where we had to wait for the green light to shine us over the road, and while waiting a couple of guys came behind us. Guess they were about 6 or 7, and they seemed to chit chat and have a good time, so we didn't care much. When the green light shone we went over the road and came to yet another point where we had to wait. The gang behind us went further down another road, but suddenly they stopped and came back to where they had used to stand - right behind us. At that point we started to get suspicious, but we thought they probably went the wrong way before. They didn't speak very good norwegian, but sounded more like french or something from the east-eruopean countries. When the green light yet again shone we went over the road and up some stairs. They were still right behind us. When we had almost walked up all the stairs we saw an empty Coca-Cola bottle smash to the ground in front of us, and the next second, when we had reached the top of the stairs, they attacked us. When I turned around I saw them knock our bassist to the ground and he started bleeding heavily from his nose. Suddenly one of them came towards me fast, really fast. I was scared as hell and somehow signalized with my arms that he shouldn't hit me, and he only pushed me away. We ran away, but we still couldn't do anything but watch our bassist get kicked and hit by three or four guys while lying on the ground.  Thinking about that right now makes me feel like the big coward, but they were 7 and I was alone (as my other band mates ran away to call the police), so that would make me a brain damaged to rund out there and try to save him. But I called for him to leave his bags and just run to me, and then the bitches ran back down the stairs. After about a minute or two the police arrived and we explained what happened, before our bassist was driven to the hospital.

As mentioned, I felt like a big coward at the time I just stood there, watching my friend get beaten up, but I was too afraid to move a muscle and wouldn't stand a chance against them all. He has maybe broken his nose and doesn't remember anything from the happening, but he felt okay the last time I spoke with him for about 30 minutes ago, and he played Halo 3, so I guess it wasn't too dangerous. But anyways. I would rather point THEM out as the fucking cowards, who came, beat and ran.
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

untz untz untz

Way too long to read. 

Softparody

If you put some time in it, you would maybe have something interesting to say.
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

oldgentlovecraft

Did they have weapons?  Bigger than you?  I would've taken an ass whooping just to at least put one of them in the hospital. 

kreepercamikaze

If I were getting attacked, my natural reaction would be too fight back. Not "signal" some 'please don't hit me' pansy bullshit while your friend is laying on the ground getting his ass beat. And your friends who "ran to call the police" should be smacked. It doesn't take more than one person to call the police, they just left your ass high and dry.

Grow a pair and get new friends.

nothing to see here but the rain. there\\\'s nothing to hold you but the flames.

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

theis

Quote from: Atomic on Dec 14, 2007, 10:31 PM
Quote from: untz untz untz on Dec 14, 2007, 08:31 PM
Way too long to read. 

he got beaten up by 7year olds

"Guess they were about 6 or 7"

6 or 7 people. Not their fucking age, you fucking retard.

Atomic

i obviously knew that fool!

theis

Atomic

i highly doubt u know wot yor talkin about

theis

i highly doubt u know wot yor talkin about

You*

What*

You're*

Talking*

that's better.

blondie

Way too long to read. 

lolz.

they might as well have been.

OMGZ DONT HIT MEH!  :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Atomic

theis

haha, i rest my case.

Atomic

...you won this round penguin boy >:(

devilinside

Quote from: blondie on Dec 14, 2007, 10:55 PM
Way too long to read. 

lolz.

they might as well have been.

OMGZ DONT HIT MEH!  :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Snarf.....

Well after reading you figure out there were 6 or 7 of them,and not that they were 6 or 7 years old. I would never EVER sit and watch my friend being beat,and this is coming from a female. Flyin fist o' furry!!!

thesongyousang

Quote from: Softparody on Dec 14, 2007, 07:18 PM
Guess they were about 6 or 7, and they seemed to chit chat and have a good time, so we didn't care much.

I Dunno  . I Think he might of ment they were 6 & 7 year olds.

Sounds like it to me.

"The Nigger that crime follows, Im hitting fine models
and stabbing punks with broken wine bottles..
I beat chumps til their head splits
then break'em like breadsticks
I sex chicks
I'll even fuck a dead bitch..."

goldpony

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Dec 14, 2007, 09:29 PM
Did they have weapons?  Bigger than you?  I would've taken an ass whooping just to at least put one of them in the hospital. 

couldnt have said it better myself
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Nailec

yeah yeah yeah yeah everyone here is a big hero. but actually most people would run. you cant think of a fight on this board. a fight is done on the streets and a 4:7 situation is really shit espeacially coz they attacked that suddenly.

but softparody you should really be more carefully. i mean check out the guys. check out how they are talking (you could even figure out their language when they were right behind you?!?), how they are looking and behaving in general.

dont wanna sound racist. but when a bunch of east europe looking guys with no hair walks behind me here in germany i will try to get away from them. i would assume that they are not well integrated in german society and probablly grew up in violence and pretty closed minded as they dont hang out with germans.

i guess you could have figured out the difference between some partying friends and some brutal gang.

im glad youre all ok.

but yeah. next time dont all run away or say something like "oh lets be peacefully". it just makes you a victim

Jacob

so you're all saying that if you were attacked by 6-7 guys, there were four of you... one laying the ground and two already on the run... you would jump in and try to kick their ass? that's laughable. I'd like to see that.

I'm not saying that the right thing to do is to run and abandon your friend. your other friends should've sticked around and you would at least be 3 to 6/7. I doubt they would have gotten all of you. if the three of you ganged up on one of them and took him down the others would probably chicken out.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep