Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

obama curious?

Started by dufftones, Jan 07, 2008, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Now now...that's just not nice!   :P

dufftones

who heard about the "voter fraud" in new hampshire.

oh. what you mean you didnt hear about it?

read the numbers for yourself.

check it out here http://ronrox.com/paulstats.php?party=DEMOCRATS

basically what you see there is a CLEAR change in votes for both clinton and romney where the votes were electronically tallied.

they're not pointing any fingers yet, but it does look like towns that had hand counted results ruled in favor of obama and towns that had electronically counted results ruled in favor of clinton.

beyond fraud, this would explain why the polls were so wrong in new hampshire and dead on in iowa, where the entire state was hand counted.

it seems like the machines are "accidently" fucking up again.  only this time they're clearly not just supporting the republicans.

welcome to america, where a simple formula inserted in a voting machine can change your election results!

dufftones

heres a neat video lou dobbs did 2 years ago on how easy it is to steal an election with the electronic voting machines we use

[youtube=425,350]261IlYmisyE[/youtube]

goldpony

wow a cool topic. i havent been able to see it because of all the youtube vids (my work dont support em).

i actually thinkthe best canidate just dropped out. Bill Richardson was the only one with extensive foreign policy and domestic policy experience. he really would have made a good president, oh well
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

blondie

this contest is about popularity, not experience. duh.

goldpony

i forgot im supposed to be a sheeple
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

theshadeisatool

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 09, 2008, 02:57 AM
[youtube=425,350]WLQGWpRVA7o[/youtube]

Here it is.

Ha ha! That was hilarious (trying not to make it sound like Hillary-ous) and shocking.

How did McCain know that woman was referring to Senator Clinton? There's a couple of other bitches in the Republican contest alone, no?

devilinside

Come on now,it's BLATANTLY obvious. There are no other females running,none that can beat him besides Hillary that is.